Kittens!?

Izuku POV:

"Why don't you come over here Deku and tell your girl Kaachan why you put a baby in the rabbit before me?" I could tell by Kaachan's expressions that she was without a doubt angry, but didn't show it. I sat down next to her and Ochako who was holding an emotionless smile that made me somewhat fear for my life. Looking around, I noticed Mina and Nejire in the kitchen listening while Momo, Kyoka, Irina, Xenovia, Tsu, Ravel, and Itsuka who I assumed came over to talk to someone hiding by the stairwell. "Well I suppose I should be going now-" "You're staying fam." Saiko tried to walk away before getting the back of her shirt grabbed by Camie. In the room, I felt like I was about to die with the only girls not actually giving me a death glare being Miruko and Sona for some reason who was sitting beside the rabbit hero with Eri. "So this is how babies are made mommy Rumi?" "That's right squirt. Your daddy gave me a magic carrot that gave me his baby." She started speaking under her voice at this moment to how this kinda went. "Granted I didn't give him much of a choice in the matter."

Kaachan finally spoke up by clearing her throat first. "Ok, so somebody wanna tell me how this actually happened before I lose a gasket in front of Eri?" "W-well it kinda started on one of my last days of the work study. I-I was uh...called to Miruko's apartment for some reason for something I was as-suming was part of training. And well...." "I jumped his bones and let's just say he gave one to me." "I thought it was a magic carrot?" "Eri. I think it's best you go upstairs before your rage mommy has a fit." Sona states this to have the little girl understand. She gets down and gives me, Kaachan, and Ochako a kiss before walking upstairs past the girls that were obviously not good at hiding they were there. When we heard a door shut upstairs, I heard Kaachan crack her knuckles to turn and see the mask of an Oni behind her with an aura more menacing than before. "You've got 5 seconds before I pound the shit out of you to explain exactly why you knocked up the rabbit bitch here before me or Ochako." "ROOOOWWWW!" My fur started to stand on edge with Miruko speaking up.

"To be fair, this is kinda my fault. I was in heat when he showed up and I kinda get more aggressive when that happens. I also wasn't taking no for an answer to shove him on the bed and juice him till his balls were dry. Kinda realized I got knocked up in the days that followed since my heat wasn't effecting me anymore." A silence was in the room with Kaachan looking at me. "Ok, then that makes sense." She seemed to be a lot calmer for some reason before Mina shouted in agitation. "LIKE HELL THAT MAKES SENSE! HE CHEATED ON US!" "To be fair, I kinda made him cheat on you, so it's kinda hard to say if he willingly cheated on you-" "HE FUCKED YOU!" "A normal reaction that men have. It's like when you blink while sneezing. It isn't something to hel-" "WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM SONA!? YOU SHOULD BE JUST AS MAD AS KATSUMI! HE'S YOUR FIANCE!" Sona and Kaachan shouted in unison with the agitation getting to them. "BECAUSE WE KNOW OF HEAT CYCLES FOR ANIMAL BEINGS LIKE THEM TO KNOW THEY AREN'T IN THEIR RIGHT STATE OF MIND!" Sona immediately shut her mouth knowing she just shouted.

"Back when we were in middle school, Deku ran into that issue before of going into heat. I came over to find out what was going on to have my bottle corked probably like 10 times that day. Trust me when I say the aggression you've seen him in is nothing compared to what it was that day. It was like Deku was a rabbid dog wanting nothing but to fill my cunt with his..." She stopped when everyone came out to listen a little more intently at this comment. "Let's just say it turns the pussy Deku into the most brutal monster you could think. Taking that as a reference, I'm not surprised he didn't exactly stress issues regarding stopping or fight back. When I did, the fur ball sorta sank his claws in me and drew blood. I thought my back would have nasty scars from that." I held my head in shame remembering seeing blood on Kaachan's back and began to cry. "Forgive me. *sniffle* I didn't want to hurt you." "See, too much of a pussy to cheat willingly." I heard some people start to laugh at me before Shouto walked in with a bottle of water.