Mutations

In the Gremory Estate, 3rd person POV:

Several of the Nomu continued to attack the people present with the members of class A and B attacking the Nomu alongside several of the factions. Meanwhile, Shigaraki began to use his power to destroy the area with some of the guards coming to take him down. "SURRENDER AT ONCE!"

They came charging to him with the villain able to move quicker than the soldiers and grip their heads. "I don't think so." Turning now to a Devil that was overwhelming the mutated Nomu with brute force, Shigaraki glared at him with irritation. "You remind me of All Might...I don't like you. That part pisses me off."

"Oh really? Well then why don't you show me how you fight then?"

Seeing the fight ensue, Katsumi glanced at Gremory and Sona for some clarification

Seeing the fight ensue, Katsumi glanced at Gremory and Sona for some clarification. "Who's muscles for brains?"

"Sairaorg Bael. My cousin. He's also deemed one of the most powerful in our generation of Devils." Gremory explained as Shigaraki tried to attack with it being dodged and a solid punch being given to send him a distance.

"He's strong."

"And also he has absolutely zero magic behind his punches. That's all brute strength." This surprised the ash blond as Sona added to this.

"He's strong enough where he's never lost a battle once in his life That's why he's deemed to possibly inherit the next mantle as Demon King." Several other Nomu began attacking the young Devil for him to punch their heads off like it was nothing.

"The guy's a battle hungry freak!"

"To be fair, I think the same thing when I see him fight." Rias points this out as the group sees Odin begin activating his Nordic magic on Loki to imprison him.

With Kuroka and Eri

As the battle between both the Nekomata and the Yakuza raged on, the ground around Kuroka distorted and became spikes for her to constantly evade the attacks. "Is this all you've got!? All that bravado you had in my territory and this is the best you can do!?" Overhaul continued to attack with it irritating the Nekomata woman.

'Son of a bitch! If I didn't have Eri with me, your head would be severed by now!' Eri began holding Kuroka closer to her in fear of what's happening.

"Aunt Kuroka...make him stop...Make the mean man stop...please..." She started shaking for Kuroka to use her Senjutsu to strike down Overhaul.

"Too easy." Using holy spears, Overhaul deflected the attacks before noticing Kuroka coming over to give a solid kick. To counter, Overhaul held his hand out smirking under his mask, thinking he won before seeing it was an illusion brought on by Youjutsu. "What-" He didn't acknowledge the kick from underneath sending the villain a notable distance away.

"Eri. I want you to run as fast as you can away from here. Go find Ochako and Tsu. I'm sure they'll protect you."

"But what about you?"