Success

Izuku POV:

After changing with a little help from a bench, we were all able to head off towards the main area we were in before for the proctor to speak up. "Nicely done all of you. Now it's time to give you all your results. First off, allow me to explain to you how you were evaluated. For the most part, everyone started with 100 and the point deductions were done in two ways. Each examinee here was monitored by a member of the Hero Board, watching your every move to deduct points if you did something unheroic. The same can be said by the members of HUC. In order to pass, you needed to remain above the 50 point threshold. As I said in the beginning, you can't take back actions in a real situation. As such, the same is said here."

"So in short, we all could've failed and not known it. Simple way to put us all together and give the results. Make us rethink what we did and question it later now that we have hindsight into how the test was operated." Akeno gave this thought for me to internally panic.

'Wait, was it right for me to take on Kuroka myself? Should I have worked with Shouto and Inasa more? What if because of me not stepping in and stopping Saji from saying something dumb made me lose enough points to fail? I know I was trying to do the smartest thing to keep her at bay, but was that wrong?' I starte sweating profoundly before having someone's arm wrap around me. Looking up, I noticed it was Mina smiling at me.

"Just chill out, man. You did a good job. I saw some of the fight and noticed you were keeping Kuroka away from everyone. Don't worry so much."

I felt a little relaxed after hearing this for the proctor to keep speaking. "The names up above are the names of those that had passed. If you see your name, congratulations on your end." The names went up in alphabetical order for me to start frantically looking.

Once I saw the M's, my face began to smile. "I...I did it."

"Yahoo! I passed."

"Yeah!" Everyone from our class started cheering with Saji joining in as well.

"Seems we all passed." Gremory smiled at this for some people in suits to start passing out papers and licenses.

"The proctors going around now are giving you your exact score and your license if you had passed. You can also tell where your points were deducted because of."

I was given mine with it being a solid 88. The majority was due to standing around explaining the situation to Saji while a small bit was giving a bit of excessive force with my final punch to Kuroka. From what they said, it could've went and hurt someone to merit concern. "What did you get?" Akeno looked over my shoulder to smile. "Seems I was able to beat you by two points. Perhaps you can reward me for that-"

"Akeno. Not in public." Gremory points this out to Akeno for her to smile and give me a kiss before pulling back.

"Sorry. I just wanted a little fun tonight. Might've gone overboard a bit." She stepped back a bit before Gremory came over to me. She seemed a little stern in the way she looked before asking an out of left field question.

"Do you want to get Akeno pregnant?"

"Wait, what?"

"Kuoh has a bit of time before our next term. Enough where if you want to get Akeno pregnant, you can do it and she can spend a little time on leave due to family issues as we will point out. So I'll ask again, do you want to?"

I thought about it a moment while understanding the goal at the moment was to gain some growth in my race. But having more kids so abruptly could be a problem. Then again, maybe Akeno will calm down with some of her teasing if she get's pregnant. 'Should I?' "I-I'll have to talk with Kaachan and Ochako about this later."