Feline Hunts

So I'm thinking of ending this story soon. I'm reaching where I can with this story and genuinely don't know where to go to prolong it. Not intentionally trying to tick people off, it's just how things are. Enjoy.

Izuku POV:

As Eri was placed in Gremory's peerage for the day, I was able to start a bit of reconnaissance on an area where we believe the Chaos Brigade and the League is working together. From what the information said, they joined what was called the Liberation of Quirks movement some time ago. As such, the group was now renamed as the Paranormal Liberation Front. I glanced down to notice over 10 thousand people or so. They started talking with them explaining about a situation where they'll try and defeat the hero society along with uplift the Chaos Brigade to become the most powerful factor and restart the Holy War with them as a victor. I didn't pay this as much mind to focus on who they had on their side. I could tell that some were meshed together with other species to make it known Overhaul was responsible. However, a few members of the Chaos Brigade struck me as unusual.

One guy I could tell had a Longinus in his possession with it worrying me a bit, while some others had powers equivalent to high level members in our factions. I wasn't itching for a fight per say, but I didn't want to fight an army of these guys with the power that they had. As such, the meeting was on the verge of ending to start heading out. Once I was in a safer place, I contacted the outside. "Deku here."

"What did you find out?" The voice of Sir Zechs was on the other side of the magic frequency trying to find out what happened.

"Well, the concern is right. The so called 'Liberation Army' joined the League to make the Paranormal Liberation Front and joined the Chaps Brigade. Also thanks to that bullshit witch doctor of theirs, he created actual freaks by all standards."

"What can you tell us about the other members there. Anyone of merit?"

"The top ranks felt like they could easily be on par with high ranking members of the Satan faction, Holy or Fallen faction. However, they do have a ringer on their side. One of the Longinus users. When I felt his presence, I could tell he's a problem we gotta handle."

"Understood." I hung up. I glanced around before going up on a pipe to continue my way out. However, I noticed the messy bun girl and some guy in a jumpsuit. I saw them on stage to know they're big shots to start following them.

"So how long until Tomura's done with his remake?" The blond asked with a bit of glee.

"I was told it should be soon. No way! It's gonna be so long!"

'So is it gonna be soon or not?' I didn't understand as they continued to talk.

"I overheard Overhaul wants us to kill a nekomata called Izuku Midoriya. Seems he has some personal grudge against him. Let bygones be bygones man!"

'He's trying an attack on me?'

"I don't get why he needs so much power though. I mean, Overhaul's using powers from multiple different species. I also heard he has a pure blood nekomata DNA with the mix." I was getting more curious to begin moving closer to them while in the ceiling. "From what I'm told, it's some old DNA of this nekomata that screwed a scientist making super Devils. Apparently, she got knocked up with a few kids from him using her as a physical relief. Sounds really slutty if you ask me." Both began laughing at this as I kept hearing.

I was floored hearing this. These two were insulting my mother and my sisters and had the balls to laugh at this. 'I wanna claw their eyes out and bite off their tongues.' I kept following them to try and find out about Shigaraki for the blond to stop and look up towards where I was. 'Did she find out?' She smiled at my general direction before continuing to talk. 'Was I caught?'