Operation Dekuharem

Before we start, let me just remind some people how evil pieces work in Highschool DxD for those that need a refresher. Evil pieces are pieces similar to chess with each piece other than the king able to be used to revive a human or different race into a half devil with specific characteristics of said piece(i.e. knights have high speed, bishops have high magic, etc.). At max, a house can hold 15 revived devil's. Some people may cost more pieces to revive(like Issei who took 8 pawn pieces or Kuroka with 2 bishops) and once a piece is used however, it cannot be taken back. In addition, only pieces of the same kind can be used to revive a single person. So you can't use a knight and rook piece on the same person. Only a knight and another knight or rook and another rook in this example could work. With that said, lets start the next chapter.

Izuku POV:

We arrived at Dagobah Municipal beach a few minutes early and saw what it had become over the years. "Eww, it smells like warm garbage." "It fucking wreaks here." "At least you don't have enhanced senses of smell." The smell was so bad, I had to put a clothes pin on my nose to not puke. "Good to see you all made it." We turn to All Might behind us in his smaller form and start questioning him. "So why are we at this fucking dump?" "To train." "Come again?" He looks out to the beach and begins explaining. "This beach was once a beautiful area for families and young couples such as yourselves to visit. But due to the oceans current, it has become an illegal dumping sight." I remember back when me and Kaachan were little how this place used to look. It really was beautiful before it became this.

"Young Midoriya, you see that fridge?" All Might points to an old fridge that someone put here. I nodded at him before he continued. "Try picking it up and please lose the pin. I can't take you seriously with it on." I do as he says and shiver at the scent before getting to the fridge. Once there, I lift it with one hand and turn to an amazed All Might. "Just how strong are you?" "Dunno. Never stopped to see what the max amount of weight I can manage is. Heaviest I lifted was a school bus when I was 8." I walked to the curb and put the fridge gently on the curb. "I-I'm at a loss for words. You may actually be more than ready to inherit my quirk right now." I start to smile a bit before I remember what I neglected to ask yesterday.

"I probably should ask this before we go any farther, but what is your quirk and how can I obtain it?" "Allow me to explain. My quirk is called One For All. It is comprised of a stockpile and a quirk that allows me to pass it to others and gain more power as it is passed down. Not counting you, this quirk has touched 8 different people. Once you obtain it, you will achieve strength far greater than myself." I go a little pale at this remembering what raw powers done for my life. "All Might, I'm a little scared." Why are you scared my boy?" I start to hesitate to answer. "B-before anything, I should probably say that I'm not human." Both All Might and Ochako look at me confused. "You sure you wanna go down this path Deku? When they find out, everything can change." "All Might's entrusting me with his secret, it's only fair I entrust him with mine. It's also getting harder and harder for me to keep it from Ochako." "Fair enough. Your secret, your call."

I start to take a breath before saying my tale to them. I explain about my life before and after Kuroka did what she did and why I hold a lot of guilt in me. Ochako and All Might looked at me amazed with Kaachan having concern for me(I'm holding off on telling Izuku's full story until later for plot reasons). "And that's how I'm where I am." I looked down and started tearing up remembering what I did to Shirone. "Now I see why your scared young Midoriya." Ochako runs up and hugs me with her arms wrapped around my head. "I'm sorry Deku. If I'd known, I would've helped you more. I should've been a better friend." "There's no way you could've known Ochako. I kept this a secret because I didn't want to drag you into my issues." "Believe me when I say his life hasn't been easy Ochako. Inko said that he always keeps a low profile just to avoid being found by devils. The only reason I know is because I walked in on him during a bad time and found out everything after." We all stayed there silent until All Might speaks.