Dragon Slayer

With Koneko, 3rd person POV:

As the battles rage on within the fortress, Rias's group found themselves handling the Hero faction of the Chaos Brigade. Thanks to his newly increased skills, Issei was handling himself against the leader of the group Chao Chao who had shown to be struggling notably. "What's wrong, ball buster? Can't handle me?" Chao Chao tried to attack Issei with it failing before getting a solid punch towards his stomach. "After all of Midoriya's hellish training, your attacks look like he's going easy on me."

"Grrr. DON'T MOCK ME!" He tried once more to try and attack with it being deflected by Koneko punching the attack and forcing the trajectory towards another direction before spinning and giving a solid punch to the man's face.

"Nice shot, Koneko." Issei ccame behind Koneko for her to jump up and let him give another solid knee to the man's jaw, forcing him to black out for a moment.

"GASPARD!" Behind the group, Gaspard had used his own Sacred Gear to trap the Hero faction member where he stood for Koneko to give one final kick with all the Ki she could hold, effectively knocking out the man and send him into a wall.

"CHAO CHAO!" Everyone in the group faultered for a moment before having the rest of the Gremory peerage take the initiative and incapacitate them with ease.

"Seems that training your brother and I did paid off in the end." Issei smirked at Koneko as she stared blankly at her peer before turning around and answering.

"If it wasn't for my brother, you'd probably be face down in the dirt right now."

"Oh c'mon. I was put through the ringer with him. The least you can do is congratulate me on lasting as long as I did with him."

Koneko smirked at this before responding. "I guess your effort helped you win at least a little. But my brother was still the deciding factor. Without him, you wouldn't be half as strong as you are."

"Don't I know that." The two smiled at this with Rias teleporting the group towards the special holding areas in the Underworld they had prepared for the Chaos Brigade factions.

"This is going well. Almost too well." She was a little concerned as Akeno tried to think of any possible dangers before a massive pressure was felt by everyone to stop them in their tracks. "You all felt that, right?"

"Felt like it was coming from where Izuku's faction was." Xenovia responded with Koneko immediately charging over towards the direction with everyone following.

With Izuku

Izuku ran around the area avoiding whips from Samael's attacks as well as snake heads going to try and bite him. 'If I get bit, the poison will probably kill me.' He adjusted himself to prepare to throw a punch with Senjutstu and OFA mixed together. "Meowtroit Smash!" He send an air pressure punch towards the serpent being for it to shapeshift into a large serpent to dodge it. When it did, the snake went right for Izuku for him to dodge it and slice the snake with his claws to cause it to bleed. "Alright."

Izuku pulled away from the being for it to look at him with no real emotion as it watched him. "You shall die here."

"And what makes you think tha-" As he said this, Izuku felt a sharp shooting pain in his hand to look down and see what looked like it turning purple from where Samael's blood came on him.

"My blood is just as toxic as my venom. You will die with it in a mere five minutes as it stands. If this battle continues, there will be no chance for you."

Calming his mind, Izuku focused his healing towards his hand to see it do nothing at all. 'So this is what I was warned about. Samael has power that can make my own healing factor useless.' Izuku calmed his breathing before getting in a pouncing stance again.