A Kittens Past

Warning: A very feels chapter!

Flash back age 4 Izuku POV:

"Izu nee?" "What's up Shirone?" Shirone looks at me with some unease before saying what she wants to. "We'll always be together, right?" "Of course. Your my sister after all. It's my job to protect you until you don't need me anymore." She extends her pinky to me with determined eyes. "Pinky promise?" I extend mine to wrap around hers. "Pinky promise."

Back to present

I begin to wake up with a splitting headache to the ceiling of the infirmary. "Where...what happened?" "Good to see your finally up." I look to my side to see a woman that looked just like Sitri, but with longer hair and slightly older. "How did I end up here?" I think for a second before I shoot out of the bed. "Kuroka! Where is-" "she left after giving you a Phoenix tear." 'She's gone again?' I start to feel frustrated at myself for not being able to do what I needed when it mattered. "Here. One of your friends said this would calm your nerves." The woman passes me a cup of warm milk. "Thank you. Late introductions, I'm Izuku Midoriya." I take a sip of the milk before the woman tells me her name. "I'm Serafall Leviathan." "PFFFFTTT!" I spit the milk out of my mouth when she says this. "And here I thought nekomata liked milk." "L-L-L-L-L-Leviathan!?" "That's right." She smiles at me with fear welling inside me.

"W-w-well it was nice meeting you, but I gotta go-" "No. You don't." She stares at me with a smile that emanated a death aura. 'I'm so dead!' "Izuku, second born of the nekomata trio. Your sister Kuroka truly did the bit of damage on both the demon realms reputation and you in general." I start to shake in fear at this before answering. "Are...are you gonna kill me?" "Gee, I haven't thought that far ahead." She puts a finger to her cheek while making a pondering face. "Technically speaking, this territory is now owned by my little sister Sona. The call should be hers, but I could bring you down to the demon realm to sit you in front of the devil monarchy and get the authorization to do it myself." My small shake turned into a large violent one before she sighs. "But you did nothing. Worst thing that they can say is that you'll become like your sister. Though you and I both know you don't want and will not let yourself be like her. So now comes the thought of what to do with you?"

I look down at my hands before asking questions. "Where's the rest of my class and class B?" "In a room being told by Sona what might happen to you. If need be, they'll have their memories wiped of you to make it easier to pull you out of existence." "...Did anyone get hurt?" "The worst was the teachers who were healed thanks to me. Now, why don't we talk about your past and see if theirs any chance we can avoid your death." I look at Leviathan before saying anything. "Can I please tell them who I am? If I die, I want them to know who I really was so they don't think it's just murder or something worse." "It seems fair enough." We begin to get up to head to the room everyone is in.

Once were at the door, Leviathan opens it to show the teachers at the USJ and others with the students look at us. "Sona, Izuku would like to tell us his life story. Would you kindly pull a chair up." She does so to sit next to Ochako and Kaachan who have heard this story to know how it goes. "*inhales* It all started almost 12 years ago."

Flash back to 12 years ago

"I'm only going to be gone for a few hours Inko. I'll be back as soon as I can to pick up Izuku and Shirone." "That's fine Kuroka, take your time." "Bye bye Kuro nee!" For as long as I could remember, it's always been me and my sisters. "How about we go inside and watch some heroes that are on the TV?" "YEAH!" Some time before we could remember, Kuroka had made a pact with a devil to become their bishop in exchange for a home with me and Shirone. During a contract, Kuroka met my adopted mother Inko. She was the wife of an office worker overseas that rarely came home. Due to that, she spent most of her time alone with no real children due to her husband not being around that often. I honestly thought she was like a mother to us since we never knew our real parents.