Their Reunion

So just for people who are curious where DxD is in the story line for this is at. This will be taking place after they save Asia and before the reveal of Riser Phoenix in the series since it will play major roles in the story going forward. Now, onto the chapter!

Izuku POV:

The day was rather normal of a start for all of us. The only real difference was a smile plastered on Nejire's face from ear to ear. "You look really happy today Hado. Did something happen?" Jiro came over to ask her with most of us half listening out of curiosity. "Yeah, I got to feel Izuku's love first hand." "...WHAT!?" We all answered with only a few of us being calmer over it. "Midoriya, illicit sexual acts are not becoming of a hero to be!" "Relax four eyes. He shares a bed with me, Ochako, and Sona who are kinda cool with him fucking other girls. Most of the girls in the class are kinda down for getting with this fur ball as well." Kaachan states this with most of the girls holding a notable blush. "Even so, this is not acceptable behavior for-" "We use protection Ida, can we please stop this argument. It's really embarrassing and shouldn't be blown so out of proportion." I speak up a tad irritated with Ida stepping back realizing we are doing this smart and not making decisions that will drastically change our futures. "Thank you."

We wait in silence until Ms. Midnight walks in. "Oh my, you all are rather quiet. Had one of you committed an act of passion that had come to light?" She says this jokingly with me and Ochako banging our heads on our desks to indicate she was on the dot. "Anyway, the UA sports festival is coming up. Due to that, the lot of you are going to be exempt from hero training to train for that. I wish for you all to bring your absolute best to this event." "Wait, but ain't it a little too soon to do this. I mean we toats almost got roasted by villains at the USJ and Midoriya almost got his respawn button hit, shouldn't we postpone it?" "We're beefing up security with some special guests from the devil realm joining the crowd just in case Midoriya's sister gets an idea to come after us again." "Believe me when I say this Utsushimi. If Kuroka wanted us dead, she would've done it by now." "Lady leviathan said the same thing. But for purposes of keeping it on it's scheduled date, it's to show the world we will not waver due to some wet eared villains that wanted to rattle us. Now without further ado, let us begin."

During lunch period

We all started to get really excited about the sports festival with Ochako being more excited than most. "I'm gonna do my best!" She began to shout with her fist in the air. Some of us started to cheer with her turning to some people that didn't cheer. "I said I'm gonna do my best!" They began to awkwardly cheer this round. "Hey Izuku, why is Ochako acting like this?" "Yeah, she's usually the most mellow person in this." Nejire and Mina came over curious before Kaachan says loud enough for everyone to hear. "Ochako's drive to become a hero is to help her parents. Before they moved to where they are now, they never stayed in a place over a year cause of their construction work. To be honest, they kinda struggled to raise her. She wants to find a way to pay them back for their troubles. So she wants to earn as much money as a hero to make their lives easier." Ochako started to hold her head down a little thinking her reason is silly. "I think it's an amazing reason." Nejire spoke up with me nodding. "If it's Ochako, I know she's doing this because she feels it's needed. Also, I can understand wanting to repay your family for all they've done. That's why I'm gonna do my best at the spirts festival too." Ochako looked over to see us smiling to find on plastered on her face as well.

While exiting, a giant crowd came in front of the door. "Excuse me, but can you all please make a path so we can get through. It's a little hard to get to the cafeteria and I don't want to be rude." "Well your not what we expected." A boy with purple hair that looked like he needed sleep came over to speak to us. "So this is class 1-A. I'm guessing your the kid that stood against one of those villain heads, interesting." "Perhaps, but I couldn't win and kinda caused trouble for everyone. I don't deserve any praise." I began to awkwardly laugh while the guy stares blankly at me. "Don't expect me to go easy on you in the sports festival." He began to walk away with a path opening up for us. 'Something tells me that guy has a story.'