Steamy Night

Izuku POV:

'Just what did I do to cause this?' After about half an hour into the night, I began watching Nemuri and Mt. Lady start drinking notable amounts trying to one up the other. The strangest thing was, I initially didn't expect this to happen with the mood around us when the date started being so calm and relaxed.

"I'm telling you that there's noooo way you can out drink me. You couldn't *hic* out drink drunky over here." Mt. Lady pointed to Kamui Woods who was holding his head to the table looking like he was ready to throw up at any moment.

"You think that, but you can't passibly beat me." Nemuri poured another glass for us with Kamui Woods opting for water he had.

"Alright. I think we drank enough. Both of you look like you should drink a little water."

"But Izuuuu. I want to show this tramp I'm better."

"At what? Being a slut that you have to cradle rob this kid?"

"Says the woman that lets men take pictures of her ass and gives a suggestive pose doing it. If anyone was a cradle robber here, I'd look at you." Nemuri pointed fingers at Mt. Lady with a bit of satisfaction in her voice for both me and Kamui Woods to see where this was going.

"You know what then, one last round. Let's see if you can hold your liquor better than me. Loser pays for the meal and drinks."

"You're on." The two had one last glass of red wine poured for them with it looking to me as if both were going to drop at any moment. They counted to three before drinking their glass and waiting for the other to drop. In a few moments, Mt. Lady fell face first on the table with Nemuri holding her fists in the air before passing out as well.

"And they're both down for the count. Sorry this happened Mr. Kamui Woods."

"It's not your fault. I should've figured this had something to do with their petty rivalry from the start. If anyone is to blame outside of them for this, it's me for condoning it to start." He started lifting up Mt. Lady in his arms while paying for the meal as I lugged Nemuri on my back. "Are you alright though kid? You did drink a lot tonight."

"I'll be fine. Hard to explain, but I couldn't get drunk." We walked out with Kamui Woods walking towards a motel nearby.

"I'm gonna go check in and hopefully get Yuu to sleep off some of the alcohol as well as help me rest up before driving us back home. You want to head there as well?"

"Nah. I have my own means of transportation." I opened up a basic portal Spell Sona taught me to be near the UA campus.

"Wait. Did you just use magic?"

"...Yes."

He took a deep breath before replying. "Ok. I'm going to pretend I never saw that and that we all had a little too much to drink to hallucinate. If my hunch is right from what the Angels said about the species I think you are, I think it might be best to try and avoid causing problems with you."

"Noted. Anyway, it was a nice dinner if anything."

"Thanks." The two left for me and Nemuri to enter the portal to wind up in front of my teacher's home. For some reason, the teachers had their own personal homes on campus with them looking rather nice.

"Alright. How do I get in?" Thinking about it, I started to tap Nemuri's face a bit to get her to wake up for a moment. "Hey Nemuri? Where are your keys to your home?"

"Mmmnn. Under the...*yawn* floor mat....spare."

"Floor mat, huh." I reached under to find a key to the small lodge. I unlocked the door and began walking in with Nemuri still passed out on my back. Wanting to make sure she drank something, I placed her on the couch and began going into the kitchen. 'Let's see. Maybe I should use a little magic to help with hangovers. No. Not yet. She needs to sleep most of it off and have some water in her.'