A Rabbit's Kitty

Safe to know where this will go with the top picture folks. Enjoy.

Izuku POV:

"Alright, let's call it a day Deku." "Yes mam." It's been a few days after the incident with the Hassaikai with things going rather normal for my work study. Today was the final day of it before I had to make my journey back to UA. "Oh yeah, any chance I can get you to help me with a project later tonight? Their's something I need your help specifically for kid." "Uh, sure. Let me just make sure Eri is asleep before that happens." "Fine by me." We began entering into Miruko's agency with Xenovia and Irina waiting for us. "How was patrol today?" "Same as normal, quiet and boring." Miruko answered with a rather indifferent voice while Eri came up to hug me. "Welcome back daddy." "Hi there snowball, how was your day?" I picked Eri up while she explained how Irina was teaching her about how to read and write with her picking it up rather well. When I found out how far back she was compared to most kids her age, I was a little worried about her well being and if she would get picked on for it. Fortunately, that isn't as big of a problem with her knowing the people who were her tormentors behind bars somehow helping her mentally be at ease.

"So tomorrow, you get to see everyone in my class. Are you excited?" She started to shake a bit while hearing this. "Are...are they nice?" "Of course they are sweetie. They might be a little loud, but they mean well." She nodded while we went back to where we were staying for some dinner. While there, Koneko met us midway with the perv. "Hey Izuku." "Koneko, what brings you here?" "The perv wanted to talk to you." I looked over to her idiot companion while he looked at me with a serious face. "Midoriya, their's no better way to say this so bear with me." I listened closely as he dropped to his hands and knees to as me his question. "Please teach me how to become stronger!" "Huh?" "The fight with the Hassaikai opened my eyes to make me realize something. I'm weak and need to get stronger. If I don't, prez and everyone might get hurt because they have to protect me." I knelled down to his level before speaking to the idiot.

"So why ask me?" "You fought hard to become a man to save people. You fought tooth and nail to get to where you were, so please teach me and help me become stronger so I can protect my friends!" His reasoning wasn't the greatest, but I understood where he was coming from. You can't save anyone without strength. "Very well, but don't think the training will be easy." I held my hand out for him to take it. "Believe me when I say strength takes commitment. Are you prepared for that?" He began to hold determination in his eyes while nodding. "I am. I'll do anything if I can help my friends." "Good to hear. Tomorrow after school and every day from then on until I tell you otherwise, you head to UA where you'll train with me. Any objections." He shakes his head no for me to smile. "Alright, then why don't you two stay for dinner. I made some sweet buns for dessert this morning." "Sure." "Sounds cool bro." We walked in with Eri sitting on the couch drawing while I got to work on dinner.

Later that evening

After Eri was put to sleep, I texted Miruko to tell her that I was coming over now after telling the girls what was happening. "Alright, I gotta go help Miruko with something. If Eri wakes up and asks where I am, tell her I'll be back in a little bit." "What are you helping her with?" "...I don't know. She just said that she needed my help." Xenovia thought on this while getting an idea in her head. "She must desire to have your kittens then. How sneaky of a trick that hero used, but I admire her tenacity to no end." "Just be careful Izuku, you mustn't get any STD's or such by committing such acts." "That's probably not it, she'd be sleeping with a high school kid." "Did that ever stop you in a fit of hormones?" Both asked with knowing prior of my *ahem* 'other engagements' with my girlfriends. "You got a point, but I don't think this is it." I walked out of the apartment before heading to Miruko's home.

As I got to the door, I knocked on it a few times before speaking up. "Miruko, it's Midoriya. I'm here to help you with your um, whatever it is you needed help wi-MROOOWW!" The door immediately opened to pull me inside. When I was in the room, I noticed Miruko only had a grey sports bra and underwear on. "WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU!?" She was panting rather loudly with sweat coming off her in quite large amounts. "MirukoMMPH!" She slammed her lips on mine while shoving my shirt up. When she pulled away, Miruko had a crazed look in her eyes similar to one the girls explained I have when I get a little too into our time together. "W-w-what are we doing!?" "You're that stupid? We're gonna fuck until both of us can't feel our legs anymore!" 'Oh shit. She's in heat.'