Beginning of War

Slight gag before stuff get's serious above.

Izuku POV:

Four months passed since our investigation into the League and the discovery of their connection to the Liberation Army and the Chaos Brigade. In that time, I had practically put everyone in my newly formed house through the ringer. Every day, I had them work and force themselves to get stronger in Ki manipulation, body and mind. It was bitter work, but the results were worth it in the end. Adding to our satisfaction, Ochako, Kaachan and Nemuri had given birth within the first two weeks after the forming of our house. Kaachan had given birth to a lovable baby girl we called Ai. Ochako had a little boy we decided to name Toshinori as a way to honor All Might who wanted to help me before all this began. Nemuri though had given birth to twin girls we decided to call Hina and Rina. They held their mothers' hair color, but you could tell by facial features or eyes that they were my kids.

Adding to our merry family life, Akeno had also given birth to a little boy called Touma, Ibara a boy we named Shinji, and Camie a girl we called Senko more just as a way to say how quick her delivery was. Today though, the factions decided was the day to take down the Chaos Brigade once and for all. During our look into it, we discovered next to everything that Ophis told us was right and decided it would be better to take on the group roughly a month in advance of Shigaraki's completion. Unfortunately, we couldn't get everyone in the group at once in a single place. This would require the assistance of heroes to take in those that were part of hero society deep undercover. It was hard finding the information on them, but Ophis was able to tell me where to go and get the information without being caught. Today officially starts our counter strike.

"Alright. Midoriya, I'm going to have your group along with Sona's and Rias's go directly for the canister holding Shigaraki. Your job is the most important and if anything bad happens along the way, prioritize that above all else." Azazel was given the rings to take charge of the invasion into the mansion the meeting of the Chaos Brigade was handling. "Once you're in, Rias's group will separate from yours and take on the Hero faction of the Chaos Brigade. These are very powerful enemies with one having a Sacred Gear known as a Longinus."

"Wait, what the hell is that?" Kyoka asked for e to clarify.

"God killer. In short, it's powerful enough that members of the top factions dare not piss off anyone with these."

"Exactly. We'll be having Issei who is also a holder of one of these weapons take him on. This however is a ploy to isolate the Hero faction in hopes to prevent their involvement. In addition we also have knowledge of where the League of Villains are. They will be taken care of by Sona's group where you'll reach this stairwell that retracts to show an underground passage. Thanks to Midoriya and Kuroka's investigation, we were able to get a full understanding of the territory like the back of our hand."

"At the cost of putting 15 dyes in my fur in such a short time. I'm certain my fur's going to look weird when this is all over." Kuroka commented as the tips of her hair held a bit of red since she dyed her fur back to jet black as she normally had.

"Getting back on topic, there are still two factors we have yet to prepare for a tangent. Three if we're being technical. The first is Overhaul. He's taking the main lead for this research, so it's easy to say he'd be somewhere near Shigaraki. If that happens, we'll need Kuroka to isolate him and make an opening."

"Wait. I'm confused. Wouldn't we want someone like Deku taking him on to make this quicker?" Ochako asked for Azazel to explain his logic.

"The reason Midoriya isn't is because he's for the second tangent. Samael. I don't know where he is and he's a dangerous one to have. If you come across him, you'll have to seal him again and send him to the land of the dead."