Fond Farewells

Koneko POV:

After Izuku's match, we had watched to see his next opponent be this guy Ida from his class while pushing his opponent out of the ring. "Kinda jealous of the guy. He got to be handsy with a girl that hot." "Keep those eyes where they won't make people disgusted with us perv." I don't even pay attention to Issei to watch the match against the girls Mina and Nejire. "These two really are interesting." "Mina is rather free spirited and moves to the rhythm of her own drum. Nejire is a bit of an airhead that uses her quirk to maneuver rather easily." Sona starts to explain this with both moving around the field with ease. 'So it's a fight to see who catches who off guard first.' We keep watching with lady Leviathan coming over to us. "Hi~!" "Where have you been, the tournament is almost over." "Dealing with some loose ends. Also, the hero killer won't be a problem anymore." I only half pay attention as Nejire finds a way to knock Mina out of the ring to win. 'Guess the winner is Nejire in this endeavor. Though Mina was kinda cool.' I take a bite of my snack as we wait for the next one that I could tell was unevenly weighed.

Izuku POV:

"Oooh man! I was so close too!" Mina had came back rather irritated with Nejire a little drowsy. "It's ok Mina, you did your best and that's all that matters." I smile at her with it still apparent she was frustrated. She came over to sit next to me and put her head in my lap. I began to run my hand through her hair in a petting motion to make her calm down more. "I can see why cats like this, it's relaxing." "Yeah." Nejire came to sit in the open seat on the other side with her head resting on my shoulder. "This next match has to be tough on you Izuku. Watching Katsumi and Ochako fight and all." "It is Mina. I hate seeing you all fight each other. It hurts me more knowing that Kaachan and Ochako are good friends." My ears started to droop down in response before Present Mic started announcing the next match.

"ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS, IT'S TIME FOR OUR FINAL SECOND ROUND MATCH! ON ONE SIDE, WE HAVE THE GIRL THAT CAN MAKE ANYTHING FLOAT. GIVE IT UP FOR CLASS 1-A'S, OCHAKO URARAKA! AND ON MY OTHER SIDE, WE HAVE THE WOMAN WHO'S EXPLOSIONS ARE JUST AS BIG AS HER TEMPER! CLASS 1-A'S KATSUMI BAKUGO!" I begin to listen intensely with my ears to hear a conversation being said between them. "I'm just gonna say this once Ochako. I don't like fighting you, so I'm fine if you wanna walk away now. I'm sure Deku wouldn't like to see this either." Ochako took a fighting stance to prepare herself. "I get what your saying Katsumi, but I can't back down while I'm so close." Kaachan started to smirk at this. "This is why I like you Ochako. Your not afraid to make the hard choices and will fight to the end. Though I don't like this one, I respect you for it." "BEGIN!"

Ochako immediately started running to Kaachan. She immediately used her infamous right hook to send an explosion Ochako's way. She staggers a bit before continuing to run in. She dodges the next attack to get close to Kaachan. Unfortunately, she gets blown away again to get thrown to the ground. "This is painful to watch." "*Ribbit." I don't turn away while watching Ochako get thrown back again and again with Kaachan not wanting to give any ground. "Ochako, please just back down now so we don't have to do this. I don't like fighting you like this." "I'm not giving up Katsumi. I've come too far to give up now!" She keeps going with Kaachan throwing another explosion at her. I could feel the pain from Ochako and the guilt in Kaachan rising as they both do this. "I can't watch anymore!" Jiro started to cover her eyes at the unsightly scene. The only reason I kept my eyes glued on was because they both did this because they know they had no choice if they want to achieve their goals.

"What are you doing!? If your this strong, then finish her and stop hurting her!" The crowd started to boo at Kaachan with it starting to get to me. "SILENCE! Bakugo is not toying with Uraraka, she is keeping her at a distance that is safe! If you are a pro, then you should already understand the difference between keeping distance and playing around! If this is new to you, then go home and find another job!" Ms. Midnight shouted at the pro with everyone stopping when she did. Ochako started to stand up and smile. "Thank you Katsumi for not going easy on me. Thanks to that, I've won this fight." She holds her hands up to show she was taking the gravity off of something. We all look up to notice the debris above the field. "You used my explosions to make rubble and made it float after. This is why I like you Ochako, always the outside the box thinker." Kaachan smiles at this while Ochako releases the gravity on everything. "Me or the rubble Katsumi, which are you gonna stop!" Ochako was about to touch Kaachan before she released a massive explosion to destroy the rubble and send Ochako flying back in the other direction.