Izuku vs Serafal

Izuku POV:

I began walking into the area we were going to fight in and see it was a rather modernized city. 'Alright, focus. Serafal is known for her ice magic and water based magic. If I can avoid those, maybe I can win.' When I got to the middle of the city, the buzzer rang for me to start. 'Alright. I can either catch her, or run. Seems like a no brainer facing Serafa-' "MEEOOOOWWW!!" I avoided a massive blast of ice magic that froze the ground and a good amount of the city like it was nothing.

"Sorry Izuku. But I'm not going to give you the chance to run." She started walking over to force me to run out of her direction to the side.

'I can't beat that type of magic. She's crazy!' I began moving to circle around Serafal to try and make it to the gate. 'If I get past the gate, I'm golden!' I stopped when a giant wall of ice came up right in front of me. I couldn't see the top of it with the glacier keeping me from escaping that way.

"I know what you were trying to do! The only way through the gate now is down the cavern I'm guarding! Come at me if you dare!"

"Aww man. So much for stopping this before it becomes a problem."

In the monitor room, 3rd person POV:

As the exams went under way, Recovery Girl watched the exams on several monitors to see Izuku trying to find a way to avoid fighting. "Sorry sonny, but I think you'll need to find a new way to handle this."

"Well this is a shock." The older pro looked behind her to see the Gremory and Sitri house walking in. "Didn't expect my sister to be joining into this match."

"So why did you have Serafal be part of this?" Rias questioned while Recovery Girl explained.

"Right now, we have no staff that would be able to push Midoriya. The strongest member here would be All Might who unfortunately isn't strong enough at his max to pose a real threat to Izuku. From his history, we as the staff are using his deep rooted fear of the high ranking Devils as a point to force Midoriya to choose with his options for escape limited. In order to have him pass, he needs to conquer his own fears and self restraint."

"Not wrong since OFA is kinda making him over the top with the fact no normal human can win." Sona adds this for Eri to watch on a seat next to Recovery Girl. 'Something tells  me though, this is payback in my sister's mind for me walking in on Izuku during his heat cycle.'

Back on the field

Izuku was able to finally break through the ice near the entrance to see Serafal standing near it in what looked like a magical girl outfit. "Where do you think you're going!" She launched a spear of ice at Izuku for him to activate OFA and punch it.

"MEOWTROIT SMASH!" The act succeeded in destroying the incoming danger, but his gauntlet was severely damaged with the blessed metal coming off. "That's not gonna make things easy."

"Where are you looking!?" The demon lord came in front of Izuku to knee him through the ice wall and into a building.

"Ow." He struggled to move out of the rubble holding his stomach.

Glancing up, Izuku saw Serafal in the air holding a giant magic circle in front. "Hydro Flood." A massive torrent of water came out to drown Izuku  and the city before she altered the circle. "CELSIUS CROSS TRIGGER!" The entire area was frozen solid with Izuku under at least 5 feet of solid ice.

The ice began to crack with Izuku jumping out and standing on top of the frozen area. "Brrr! That was cold!"

"You haven't even felt cold yet." Serafal came at the nekomata to grab his head and slam it into the ice. "C'mon! Fight back!" Izuku was able to kick the demon lord away before activating his Senjutsu to attack. "Kasha SMASH!" He sent three spiraling ki blasts at Serafal for her to remain in her stance.