Holy Woman's Repentance

Ok, so this one may be a little strange for some and not as pleasant as others, but I did some of it as a gag and it does kinda work out in the end somewhat. So as a warning, this chapter does have a little of a rapey vibe to it. If some of you do not like that, this is your warning.

Izuku POV:

"So you can turn into a cat too..." Kota asked while seeing me in my cat form on top of Eri's lap.

"Yep." I smiled while purring at the feel of her little hands petting my ears. "Nekomata can turn into cats as a way of disguising themselves. Just like how kuroka and Koneko are on your lap." I glanced over at Koneko who was relaxing calmly on Kota's lap and Kuroka who was on her back enjoying a belly rub.

"So comfy it is to be in this form and get attention. Don't you think, Izuku?"

"I'll admit. It does give me some nice bonding time with Eri. But I'm sure Kuro enjoys being rubbed over there by Itsuka." I responded to Kuroka while looking at our cat familiar who was on his back in his giant form being given as much love as Itsuka could give.

"Daddy. I have a question?"

"What is it, Eri?"

"What does it mean to be a child raised in sin?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing for me to hop off and land on my four paws. "Eri, sweetie. Where did you hear that from?"

"The vine lady keeps saying that and that I should ripen my evil ways."

"I think you mean 'repent' honey and that's something you shouldn't learn." I gritted my teeth in anger before getting on my back legs. "WHAT THE HECK IS SHIOZAKI'S PROBLEM WITH ME!? I DON'T FLAUNT HAVING SEVERAL GIRLFRIENDS! I TRY TO AVOID SHOWING IT TO EVERYONE IN PUBLIC! THERE ISN'T A REASON YOU SHOULD TRY AND CORRUPT ERI! WHEN I FIND HER, I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE KNOWS HOW SCARY THIS KITTY WITH CLAWS CAN BE!"

"That sounds very unintimidating while in your cat form." Koneko points this out as everyone in the room stares at me standing up with anger in my voice. Eri started giggling a bit for me to shrug my shoulders.

"I stand by what I say."

Few hours later

After spending some time with Kota, I was able to bring him back to Mandalay who seemed to be a little more at ease than when I first saw her. To put it in words, she actually looked like she mellowed a lot out since the other day in the bath. "Thank you for watching Kota. I hope he wasn't a problem for you and your sisters."

"None at all. Personally, I like the fact he was able to hang around Eri. Having a lot of people around to support her is all well and good, but having people her own age is something I'd prefer her to get used to for interaction purposes."

"I understand. I think that does Kota a world of good too." Mandalay smiled at me before Kota walked up to stare at me in the eyes.

"Thank you. Also, your cat self looks cool."

"Aww. Thank you." I smiled as they left the hall we were in. Once they were out of range, my smile turned into a scowl to begin walking towards where class B was staying. 'I'm not letting this go.' I stormed in front of the door before kicking it down in a fit of anger to see Shiozaki talking with Irina and Xenovia with Ochako and Kaachan beside them. "SHIOZAKI!"

"Can't you use the door like a normal person? It's bad enough that you're sullying our classes with your unholy-"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO ERI!?"

"What difference does it make what I say to her when I say the truth." She remained composed as I walked in clearly pissed off.

"IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE SINCE SHE THINKS SHE'S A CHILD RAISED IN SIN AND THAT SHE HAS TO REPENT FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU THINK SHE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR!"