Kuroka's Fury

3rd person POV:

"Aww, you're just as cute as Izuku with the brat's hair." As the raid had gone on, Inko had taken in Eri along with the rest of Izuku's children at that moment. Assisting her, the mother had both Katsumi and Ochako's moms along with the Wild Wild Pussycats who had come with their own children. "I bet you cause less trouble than your mommy did when she was your age~" Mitsuki cooed over Ai as she began sniffing her nose and licking it.

"Thinking back, I never thought Izuku was any different than a boy with a cat quirk. Hard to believe he was actually a completely different species than us." Mrs. Uraraka mentioned as Toshinori and Senko laid on her lap absorbing what warmth they could.

"It's a little hard to take in all at once. I at least knew Izuku near when he was born along with his sisters. Surprisingly, caring for Nekomata children is not much different than any normal child. Isn't that right you two?" Inko looked down to Hina and Rina before glancing over at Eri putting cat ears on Kota.

"Why do I have to wear these?"

"to show your family you want to be on their side. Watch." Eri turned to see Shinji who was laying on a pillow to support his head. "Meow meow, Shinji." seeing Eri with the cat ears, Shinji smiled before poofing in a green smoke to turn into a small green kitten for Eri to hold and let relax on her lap.

"Is that normal for these kids to do?" Mitsuki asked with Mandalay answering.

"Would you believe us if we told you it wasn't?" She mentioned as her own daughter transformed into a kitten as well.

"Still, to think Izuku was a Nekomata this entire time. That kinda explains why he was able to stop a full sized car when he was a child." Mitsuki laughed at this before sitting down and having Usagi try and pounce on her and Ai to only fail and fall forwards. "But his sister. Is he certain she's not gonna cause anymore problems?"

Inko smiled as she let the kids down and sat with content. "I've known Kuroka for quite some time. Though her actions were not the greatest, she always stood for her own siblings and never did anything to make them get hurt. If she joined Izuku's faction, then that means she knows it's a spot where she'll be able to live while watching over Izuku and Koneko."

"But on a scale of 1-10, how tough is Izuku's sister?" Pixiebob asked for Inko to sip some of her tea and place it back down.

"Let's just say, she's a born natural with her powers as well as willing to spill blood. That should be enough to understand Kuroka isn't a woman you can just walk away from.

With Kuroka

Kuroka began storing up Ki in her body as Overhaul had destroyed the floor and sent spikes at her. She was able to destroy these with the villain coming behind her and attempting to touch her body. "You lose, you disgusting cat."

With no mercy, Kuroka grabbed Overhaul and slammed him face first into a wall. She landed with a smirk. "Sorry, but that's not how you fight dirty if we're honest."

Overhaul came out of the wall with notable rage as he created spears of light and shot them at Kuroka. "YOU MIGHT NOT BE A DEVIL ANYMORE, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN"T DIE FROM BECOMING A PIN CUSSION!" The spears came barreling towards Kuroka with demonic power added to increase the level of destruction. As they were about to hit though, they were destroyed mere inches from Kuroka's body. "BUT HOW!?

"To make things simple, Senjutsu acts as a form of offensive aspect of using the Ki that naturally flows in the world in short strong blasts. But in that logic, why can't it be used in a form a little more sophisticated for defense?" As she said this, a circle was shown under her with Ki creating a barrier around her. "Simple reenvisioning of how something works. This is a trick that Izuku taught me about thinking outside the box. So now, it's time for some well deserved payback for EVERY CUT AND SCAR YOU'VE GIVEN MY ADORABLE LITTLE NEICE!" Kuroka charged at Overhaul with him now jumping back and using his quirk as a way to create a barrier of spikes between them. This failed as Kuroka channeled her Senjutsu into her claws and created slashes of Ki to destroy the wall.