Rescue

Izuku POV:

As we waited for the next event, I decided to talk to Le Fay a little. "You said that the rest of the Vali faction is taking the test somewhere else. You know where specifically?"

"Not really. Apparently they tried to split us up a little with some of the Devil faction here and at the other two facilities. All I know for certain is that some third years from Kuoh are here as well as some second."

I thought about this for a second before I had a feeling of something soft on my head. "Oh my, I didn't see you during the start of the exam. It's nice to see you again, Izuku." I glanced up to see Akeno resting her chest on my head wearing a shinemaiden outfit. I immediately went red as she continued to hug me. "Nice job on getting past the first round. Though, I had no worry you'd do that."

"Akeno. We're in a public place here." I glanced over to see Gremory, Yuto and Saji from Sona's group in some forms of hero outfits as well. "Nice work on your class's end getting this far."

"Thanks. So I'm guessing your house and Sona's house are facing the same thing with them being split up?"

"From what I'm told, they wanted to put you, Vali and Issei in three different areas entirely to avoid any possibility of you three fighting it out. I doubted this would happen with you and Issei, but the Hero Board wanted to be sure."

"Can't blame them for thinking this out of fear of the worst not knowing our relationship. Side note, you know where Irina was put or Ravel? She mentioned she was able to take the Provisional to help the faction as well."

"Irina from what she was told was taking it with UA's class 1-B, Koneko and Sona's peerage, while Ravel was taking it in the same location Issei and the rest of my house is."

"So if we use the logic of the fact there's three locations as well as we're in one, Irina, Koneko, Sona and class B are taking the exam with Vali. As long as he doesn't try to cause a problem, I don't think there is an issue."

"I don't either. But Akeno, please stop pushing Midoriya into your chest. People are starting to stare." I glanced around to see some guys begin glaring daggers at me for Akeno to smile and pull away.

"Sorry. I just wanted a little reward for getting past the first half."

I tried to avoid responding to this to only blush before turning to Le Fay who had her head turned away from me with a strange face on her. "Vali doesn't have any interest to harm anyone, right? For the most part, he's fine with how things are right now as a whole?"

"H-he did tell me and my brother when we were separated that we aren't picking fights, so I don't think he has any interest at the moment."

"That at least saves one issue I don't have to worry about."

"Now that we have everything set up for the next event, I'd like everyone participating in the next half to look at the screen for a moment." The announcer spoke up for us to watch and see several explosions happen to the field we were on before. "Seems a villain had attacked the area and caused quite a mess. However, that does not mean he did not cause anything more than property damage."

"I see something!" A person in the group of examinees said for some people to come out of the dust.

"It seems we have some people trapped in the damage. Your objective is to find and rescue everyone."

"So that's what this is. The second part's our ability to rescue while the first was to test our combat abilities." Gremory held her chin thinking on this with Yuto looking at the injured a little confused.

"Is it me, or do some of these people look a little on the older side."

"The injured are all members of the HUC or Help Us Company. A group of people trained to place themselves in dangerous situations in hopes to help you heroes in training learn about the threats of these incidents."