High off your Whiskers

Izuku POV:

"Again!" "Here I come!" As things began to get a little more calming with the work studies ending, I continued to work with Hyoudou to get him stronger. "Take this!" Recently, he's shown progress and had become stronger than he was when we start. "NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" But not significant enough to beat me. Our sessions normally end with me judo flipping him into the dirt as he gets the wind knocked out of him. "Not bad this round. Your punches are getting stronger." "I guess, but I'm still not nearly as strong as you." He lets out a sigh for me to kneel down near his head. "You've never really worked out or trained significantly in your life before recently, did you?" "Not really." "Then you're making really good progress. The body learns from what it's put into. the more brutal the training is, the more your body's gonna forcibly adjust to it. The one thing that you do need to understand though is time. Skilled martial artists don't just become them. Such as kittens won't learn how to jump until they try it and keep learning. Give it patience."

This seemed to help Hyoudou as he got up to smile. "You know, you're a really good guy Midoriya." "I do what I can." We start walking back to the dorms where Koneko and Akeno are waiting. Once at the door, we open it and walk a few feet in before I'm tackled by a certain little snowball. "Welcome home daddy." We both smiled at Eri's act before I pick her up for us to stand. "Thanks sweetie. Did you do anything fun with aunt Neko and mommy Akeno?" "We played checkers and I won a few times." "You did? That's great snowball." I began patting her head for a blush to be on Eri's face with the starting of a smile. "Guess it's about time to head out. Nice seeing you again Izuku." Koneko came over with Akeno to say their goodbyes. "Likewise. Also, thanks for helping watch Eri. Everyone was kinda in the middle of training and I didn't want to bother them." "Not an issue. Besides, it's nice to see little Eri again. She's so sweet." Akeno kneels down to Eri who gives her a hug goodbye. "Bye mommy Akeno. Bye aunt Neko." "Bye Eri. We'll see you soon."

As they left with Hyoudou, I brought Eri back inside so I can get something to drink and maybe some food. While doing this, I noticed Kaminari walk downstairs. "Yo Midoriya. I got something for you." "Is it actually something or a lame joke?" I question this as the last time he tried to make a joke by saying 'these nuts' in front of Eri. Needless to say, he might not have one after that. "No it's something real." He passes me a small pot of grass from what it looked like with a smile. 'I don't know what he's up to.' My nose started to go into overdrive sniffing the grass and eating some. "Daddy, are you ok?" "He'll be fine Eri, I think he just needs a chill break." I couldn't even comprehend anything as I started hallucinating. 'What the....FUCK! He gave me catnip!'

A few minutes later, Itsuka POV:

After a hard bit of training, me and Momo had come to the class A dorms. I wanted to see Eri and also maybe Izuku a little just cause I really don't get the chances that much. "So what exactly do you think of Izuku, Kendo?" Momo turned to me curious while I thought about it. "I think he's really cool and...kinda cute." I mumble the last bit with a bit of a red tint growing on me. "Why the sudden asking?" "I was curious and we're both in kinda the same boat in a way." We got to the door with a serious question coming to my head. "Was that whole harem thing actually correct, or was Bakugou pulling our legs?" "It's for real. I was actually able to have sex with Izuku the other day." "Wait, seriously?" "Yes. Kyoka can also vouch for me since we kinda did it together." "....How was it?" "I think I'll remember my first time for the rest of my life." The thought of Izuku being that good rang in my head with a question of his talents to last with two girls to make it as memorable as Momo made it out coming to me. 'I wonder what it actually feels like?'

We enter into the dorms to see Izuku running back and forth on all fours looking kinda out of it. "Uhhh." "Izuku, you ok?" I began asking for Izuku to turn and look at us. He jumped on me and began licking my neck for some reason. "Izuku!? What are you doAHH!" His tongue rolled up my neck giving me more than enough info to understand his tongue is just like a cat's. "Wait, I'm all sweaty!" For some reason, Izuku didn't mind this as he went farther down my neck and collarbone. I felt my top begin to get pulled down. "Wait! Not in public!" "If we do it in public, then people will know you're my woman Itsuka." Hearing my first name be called made me blush a little before feeling someone drag me. "Nobody is here to flaunt your stamina Izuku. We're going into my room so you don't traumatize Eri." I came back to reality to see Eri sitting at the counter giggling a bit. "Mommy Itsu was going to have naked wrestling practice with daddy in the living room." 'At least she doesn't know it's actually sex.'