Mina's Playtime

Mina POV:

I start to wake up to the sound of people yelling and what sounded like things breaking downstairs. "Common people, it's Sunday. Why can't I just be lazy?" I look at my clock to see it's 11:30 and start to laugh a little. "Guess I did almost sleep half the day away." I began to get up since I was already up and wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon. Once I opened the door though, Mido ran in and hid under my bed. "The heck is going on?" "You gotta hide me Ashido! The class is trying to bathe me!" 'Why is he that a problem?' I began to scratch the inside of my shirt before Ochako and Katsumi came to my door. "Mina, you wouldn't have seen Deku around here by any chance?" "Sorry, but no. What's going on by the way?" We're trying time bathe Deku and he keeps fucking running!" 'Why is she shouting in my ear.' "So why are you both trying to?" "Cause Deku won't do it himself. Me and Katsumi kinda made it our goal to do it ourselves when we were in our third year of middle school after we kinda saw each other naked already and, you know."

I wanted to tease Ochako about having a lust filled night with a cat, but I knew Mido would come out at that. "Well then, I'll leave you both to that. I'm gonna get some more sleep." Thank you and sorry for waking you Mina." "YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANT HIDE YOU FUR BALL OF CUTENESS!" They run up the stairs for me to shit the door behind me. "Their gone now." "That's a relief." Mido starts walking out in his cat form with me getting a nosebleed from the cuteness.

" Mido starts walking out in his cat form with me getting a nosebleed from the cuteness

(Like this, but with green fur)

"Oh my god, you are so adorable!" "Thanks, I get that a lot." He starts changing back into his human form with me looking away to avoid seeing something that may make me lose my reasoning. 'Avoid staring. Avoid staring. Avoid staring.' Once he finishes changing back into his clothes, I glance over to see him smiling at me. "Thank you." "Uhh, no problem." He began to open the window before I grabbed him. "Do you mind if we just hang out together for a little?" He begins to smile at me again before replying. "Sure. I would like that."

1 hour later Izuku POV:

For about an hour after I came running into her room, me and Ashido have just been talking about random things. We initially began with who our favorite heroes were, then found our way to talking about our classmates. Eventually, we got to some funny stories about me, Ochako, and Kaachan that made both of us laugh our butts off. "So how did you and Katsumi meet Ochako?" "Now that's a nice story. You see, Ochako came into the class due to her parents moving into the town for work. Right off the bat she was nervous. Things didn't become easier when nobody would open up to her. At the end of school, I went up with Kaachan to talk to her and notice these three guys cornering her trying to get her number with Kaachan getting angry that they ganged up on a girl." "Oooh, bad move with her there." "Very. Things got worse when they tried to throw a punch at her when I was walking over."

I began to smile like a demon while remembering it. "Those fools thought it was funny to lay a hand on one of my women. I figured a few broken bones out of the skin would prove enough of a point for first time offenders. Khehehehe!" "Uh, Mido. Dial it back please." I come out of my evil state with Ashido a little scared. "S-so, what happened after?" "After, I came over to her and said for her to hang out with me and Kaachan. Nobody really messed with us unless they had a death wish or something, so she'd be fine. While walking home, we realized we lived within walking distance of each other and began to hang out together more often. It was a nice coincidence that turned into a lovely relationship after." Ashido smiled at me before hugging me. "You are one of the nicest people I could ever meet Mido." "Thanks, but maybe you can call me Izuku instead?" I say this with a blush for her to smile at me. "Ok, but you gotta call me Mina." "S-sure."