Push to the Finish

Nejire POV:

"Dang it." I found myself alone with nobody around to help. Thanks to some guy form another school separating us all with some kind of earthquake quirk, I had no clue where anyone was to start worrying. 'Should I start looking for everyone or should I cut my losses here and try to pass on my own-oh god.' "Bluegh!" I immediately tossed my breakfast up for it to kinda irritate me. "You chose now to make me toss my cookies. That was a horrible waste of chili."

"You had chili this morning before coming here?" I turned immediately back to see that Le Fay girl behind me. I jumped back and prepared to attack with her holding her hands up. "Relax. I'm on your side here."

"...You sure about that? Everyone wants us from UA right now."

"That's cause you're easy targets. More specifically, why did you take the exam pregnant? Isn't that asking for problems?"

"I was not far enough along where I was able to show signs. Izuku also said that I shouldn't, but this was my choice."

"Aww. So you have a baby Nekomata in you. How adorable. I hope it's a cutie like Kuroka's brother is." I stared at the girl blankly for a minute before she cleared her throat. "Anyway. How about we start thinking of ways to pass together. Chances are, you're gonna want the help. And maybe also him over there." She pointed towards the side for me to see Sero run as fast as he can towards a rock for cover with a bunch of balls coming at him.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Kaminari came jumping from the ledge we were on to fall face first into my chest and look up at me. "...Midoriya's not here, right-*SLAP*" I immedately slapped him across the face for my hand to actually sting a lot. Kaminari on the other hand fell face first with his cheek steaming from the impact.

"Sero!" I spoke up for my classmate to see me and run as fast as he could while watching for attacks. To help as a guard, he used his tape to block before sliding over towards us.

"*pant* *pant* Hey Hado. Good to see a friendly face."

"I'm at least glad I found someone else of our class besides Kaminari over there." Sero glanced at our classmate about to ask why he's face down before I showed my red hand. "Anyway, you know where any of our classmates are?"

"Sadly, no. I lost track of everyone when that one guy made that huge earthquake."

"This could be a problem. Our best bet right now just to avoid us all failing now is just to deal with passing first before anything else."

"It seems that about half of the people we need to pass have already done so." The announcer said this for it to worry me a little.

"Don't panic. You panic. You make mistakes." Le Fay spoke up for us all to circle around her. "I think I have a plan. But for it to work, we'll need someone to act as bait to lure in as many people as possible. When that's done, we'll trap everyone and take out those we need to pass."

"Ok. So what do you need from us?" I asked for Le Fay to grab Kaminari and Sero.

"I'll need tape boy's tape and Mr. Pervert's electricity. It'll probably make him stupid, but we'll make sure he passes when all's said and done."

"Wait, but I can find a way to use my quirk without frying my braincells. Can't we use that?"

"Nope. You need to go stupid." I glanced at everyone before realizing where this was going.

"I'm bait, aren't I?"

"If anything, you make good bait for how much you stand out. How about you show us your 'Meow' face." I stared at Le Fay blankly not sure how she knows what she does.