Evil Pieces?

3rd person POV:

As the cleanup from the battle with Loki was underway, the leading factions began talking amongst themselves and going over everything they learned of the battle in detail. Most were beyond shocked as the League of Villains made a debut on the scene in an attempt to stop them to add more concerns than there already was. "So the League of Villains is without a doubt working with the Chaos Brigade." Azazel spoke up explaining the obvious.

"Not only that, but their power from what we've seen used by this Dabi character outstretches most full blooded Fallen Angels. From traces he's left behind, this person is still human. However, his magic levels are beyond that of Fallen Angels. I wonder what had been done in order to complete this?" Michael pondered this with everyone in the room even more uneasy.

"Changing topics now, we should take some initiative to reward those that played vital roles in this battle." Sir Zechs responded trying to clear some tension in the room. "My family as well as Azazel are working to offer a reward to Issei Hyoudou, but we are not sure how exactly we should repay Izuku Midoriya."

"It is without a doubt that the Nekomata had done an amazing job holding off one of the most powerful Nordic Gods. Not only that, but he suffered a notable amount of damage from it. Unfortunately, we can't allow him a notable amount of favortism by one of the factions. That would completely obstruct what our purpose of holding the Nekomata race are." Odin commented while thinking of what they should do before getting an idea. "What if we gave him the ability to create a house?"

"As in, make pieces for Midoriya to make half Nekomata?" Serafall asked.

"That could work. But what should we use in concept? Not only that, but we cannot use Holy Pieces since we cannot naturally form them."

"Then how about using the same system that Devils use?" Azazel asked for him to explain. "If we use his genetics as a baseline, then we could have Midoriya create new Nekomata to help bolster those ranks. Humans are without a doubt the most ideal for this, but we may have one or two Devils do this. But the question is, would they be able to go into Heaven?"

Michael thought of this before releasing a deep sigh. "I shall try and see if that would cause a problem. However, I may be able to pull a few strings where if one of his house won't be an immediate denial."

"With that, all we'll need is some of Midoriya's DNA."

"Right here." Serafall held up a beaker with white fluids in it to accommodate Sir Zechs' final necessity. This though, made everyone question the contents. "Sona and him had some fun in the bathroom and thought her amazing sister wouldn't know what they were doing."

"Ok. Not going any farther into this topic. How soon will they be ready?" Odin asked for Sir Zechs to smile.

"It will only take a few hours."

"When that is done, I shall register the pieces with Heaven so that if the holders meet an untimely fate, they won't be judged just for that." Everyon agreed with the meeting soon coming to an end.

The next day, Izuku POV:

"So...I'm given Evil Pieces." I asked as Serafall gave me the pieces while I was recovering in the home on my territory.

"Not exactly. The better term would be Neko Pieces as we agreed to call them. Consider them working in the similar fashion as Evil Pieces, but turning those you choose into Nekomata instead of Devils."

I glanced at the pieces for a moment to see them hold an odd shade of spring green. "Why are they green?"

"That's just how they came out. Also, being one of your house won't immediately make those denied for Heaven. You can thank Michael for that. This is also our form of thanking you for what you've done during the battle with Loki. You created enough time to have Hyoudou restored and use the replica hammer to seal Loki. This victory was thanks to his ability to use the hammer, but the chances of us winning would've been next to nothing if you didn't hold off Loki long enough."