Fight to the Finish

3rd person POV:

Izuku's faction rushed towards the area Shigaraki was. Their hope was to handle this quickly in hopes to avoid danger. "Do you think Deku's gonna be ok?" Ochako asked as a Nomu came to attack her. This was stopped by Katsumi blasting it's head off in rage before kicking where it's crotch was.

"YOU WANNA FUCKING GO, ASSHOLES! I'VE GOT NINE WEEKS OF PENT UP PREGNANCY ANGER TO GIVE YOU LOT!"

"Well, that's a rage mom." Miruko came by the group not exactly cautious of this.

'Like you're one to talk.' Multiple more Nomu came charging at them for Ravel to engulf them in fire and avoid any threats.

"Is everyone okAH!" Ravel transforms into a cat and runs towards the group to avoid a four armed Nomu with what looked as if chainsaws were on his arms. "THAT THING IS MESSED UP!"

"Easy for me." Shouto used her ice to freeze the Nomu for it to be frozen solid.

"Nice job, Icyhot. DIE!" Katsumi blasted the creature's head to destroy it. However, several more Nomu came towards them with it now irritating them all. "MIRUKO! TAKE EARS AND RUN TO THE ASSHOLE AND FINISH THIS!"

"Right!" Miruko grabbed Kyoka and began hopping away from the area. As they did, several Nomu came in front of them for Itsuka to come near them and use her fist to grab the two.

"DON'T LOOK BACK!" She threw them as hard as she could past the army as the group became surrounded.

"Nice job, tomboy. Sadly, we're outnumbered."

Ibara began growing her hair with it ready to attack both "Maybe, but these are merely unholy fools hunting down us in a fleeting game."

"She's got a point." Mina began using Ki similar to how she used her quirk. "We're outnumbered, but they're outmatched."

The Nomu began attacking the group for Momo to create a hammer to smash the beast's head in. "Long range fighters in the center. Close range make a defensive perimeter!" Everyone did as she asked with a Nomu coming after Ochako for her to use her self defense along with her quirk to judo flip the monster on the ground. When this happened, Ravel burned the creature's head away with a second Nomu coming towards them. This was stopped by Ibara for Katsumi to blast this one's head off.

The cycle continued with everyone holding their ground. As they kept this going, the bodies in front of them continued to pile for them to worry. "It's like they don't end." Camie began to worry as another attack came towards her to dodge it and give a blast of Senjutsu to the Nomu.

"Just keep going. I don't care if I gotta blast a fucking hole in a million Nomu. I'M KILLING THESE FUCKING THINGS!" Katsumi grabbed a Nomu's head for one to succeed in getting behind and giving a solid hit to the side of her ribs. "Fucking cheap shot." The act left her winded for a moment with the Nomu in front of her about to use a blade quirk it had to attack her. However, a blast of Ki came from a distance in the form of a slash to slice the Nomu to pieces. Everyone looked at it's source to see Kuroka struggling to stand while holding her arm.

"Is this a private fight or can anyone join." The nekomata woman charged in to assist in slicing whatever Nomu she could with it making an opening. This worked in everyone's favor as it gave some breathing room. As they reached the end of the Nomu, only one stood with it holding a very abnormal body to it.

"This thing looks like an issue." Nejire commented as she saw the Nomu had parts of different races added to it before it held it's hand out and created several magic circles at once. "HIT THE DECK!" The Nomu fired off a blast of magic that nearly killed everyone if they didn't duck down. When it was done, a large hole was made in the distance that kept going for it to spook the girls.