Omega Heat

Ok to remind you all, I had Izuku as an Alpha in the start of this. This chapter will dive into the omegaverse a bit with a certain frog girl going into Omega heat(do not ask since it will be a large explanation that you'd be better off to look up. Just be mindful that this is a unique type of universe). Enjoy.

Izuku POV:

"Shouto, can you pass me the extract?" "Right here." "Thanks." After the incident of last nights fight, things were a little quiet for the time being. At least as quiet as I can get out of my life. Right now, I'm in the kitchen with Shouto making sweets for everyone since I was in a good mood. "Base tastes good, now lets cut the bread." I grabbed two knives with my tails and began to cut the stale bread we had. "How skilled are you with those tails?" "Let's just say, I never miss tail day." I try and flex a little to earn a bit of a snort from her. "It's nice to see you happy. You seemed very down after the USJ and haven't been able to fully recover from it." I stop cutting for a moment as she said this.

"I'm still haunted by what I failed to do before, but I'm done living with what I should've done. I can't keep living like that. If I do, it'll only hurt the people I love and care for around me." Shouto came over to hug me after hearing this. "Your a good person Izuku, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I smile at this moment a bit remembering how many people really care for me. "I should probably finish this. Koneko said she was coming over to hang out with us and she's a huge sweet fan." "Yeah, but make sure that you don't do it all by yourself. That's why I'm here." I began to purr at this to make a large smile grow on Shouto's face.

As we finished up, Mina walked in looking at us worried. "Hey Mina, what's wrong?" "Tsu seems a little off today." "What do you mean by 'off'?" "She hasn't come out of her room today. When I went to see her, she looked like she was toppled over in pain." I think on this before grabbing a bit of water and making a small bit of tea that helps with soreness. "I'm gonna go check on her. Mina, Shouto, you two mind watching the bread pudding that's in the oven?" "That shouldn't be a problem." "Aye aye captain!" Mina started to salute me for us to laugh a little. With this said, I made my way up to Tsu's room.

Once I was on the floor, I noticed a strange smell. It wasn't bad, but it was strong and heated up my base instincts. 'Something smells really good.' As I got closer to the door, the smell got stronger and stronger. "Tsu, you ok?" I knocked on the door to hear groaning and whimpering inside. "Tsu,I have some tea if you want. It should help with aches and pains a bit." "Nnnnnmmm."I heard her walk to the door before opening it enough to put her hand out. She grabbed the tea slowly to bring it back into the room. I hear her practically chug it before the door opens again to have her place the cup on the ground. 'Ok, this is strange.'

I sit near the door to try and talk to her. "Hey Tsu, what's in pain?" "....I just feel really restless to a point it hurts." I sigh at this before I ask her the next question. "How far does your animal quirk bring you between the line of frog and human?" "...Kinda far." "*sigh*....Your an Omega, aren't you." Silence was between us before she answered. "Yes." "Your suffering from Omega heat right now, aren't you?" "I took medicine for it, but the symptoms already started. I wasn't sure how people would react with my condition, so I stayed in my room. I didn't intend to worry anyone." "Animal instincts are a bitch sometimes, huh?" "...A little." We laughed a little after I said this.

"So when was it that you first started your Omega heats?" "Two years ago. My mom helped me through it, but the medicine she gave me only lowers it to functioning levels. It doesn't do anything if your already in it immediately after as well, so I have to bare the pain until then." I kept silent while breathing in more of her pheromones that leaked under the door. "Tsu, you were there for me when my sister did what she did at the USJ and helped me deal with the aftermath. I want to repay you, but I don't think us talking nearly qualifies." "Tsu cracked the door a bit open to look at me. "Izuku, your an Alpha right?" "How do you-" "I smelled it on you the first day. But you don't act like one, why?" "I just don't see a point in forcing someone to do what they don't want to do. I didn't grow up learning to take what I want. I grew up to show compassion for others. That's why I'm talking to you, because I care for your well being."