Promises

Izuku POV:

After the announcement of the rounds for the final event, we were all allowed to take a break to get lunch. "Izuku." Koneko and Sona were waiting for us near the exit with their houses by them. "Hey Koneko, how do you like the festival so far?" "Feels like we were kids watching it with Inko again. But now your in it and kicking butts and taking names." We started to laugh a little before Kaachan patted my shoulder. "Oh yeah. Koneko, I'd like you to meet Katsumi, Ochako, Nejire, and Mina." "Sup. Sona filled me in on the fact your doing these four and are engaged to her. Congrats." "Thanks." "While were introducing people, behind me are the members of the house I serve under. Kiba our knight, Asia our bishop, you already met Akeno our queen and Rias our master, and the perv Issei who's our pawn." "Nice to meet you." "Hello." "What's up man." I glared at the perv before holding my hands up. "*ching*" "GYAAA!"

"Saw that one coming when she said perv." "Yeah." Everyone nodded with the fool rolling around on the ground after getting my claws in his eyes. "Why did you try to claw my eyes out!?" "So we're gonna go get lunch. You all wanna join us?" "Sure." "Don't ignore me!" We start walking away before a rather unsettling feeling came behind me. I immediately turned to see a man with red hair smile at me.

 I immediately turned to see a man with red hair smile at me

"Hello. You must be the nekomata Izuku." "Hello. Your correct Mr?" "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Zechs Lucifer. One of the four demon lords of the devil realm and Rias's older brother." There was a silence until my class shouted. "LUCIFER FROM THE BIBLE!?" "Why yes." He begins to smile with all of us going pale. "...Your not here to kill me, right?" "Oh no, I just wished to speak to you. To be honest, I'm one of the few devils that opted to keep you alive." My mind was a little blown back by this. "Wow. Not many devils can say their a big fan of the nekomata after Kuroka's little stunt. Uh, thank you." "Your very welcome. Now if I may, might I have a word with you?" "I don't see how that's an issue. I guess I'll catch up with you all in a bit." I began to walk away still confused at the situation.

Once we had gotten to an area nobody could listen in on us, Lucifer began to stop. "We should be away from wandering ears now." He turns to me with a saddened look. "I apologize for taking up your time with your little sister Izuku. I know you have missed so much with her over the last 10 years." "It's ok, what you need to say must be important for you to call me away like this." "It is. *inhales* I need you to stop the arranged marriage of my sister." "Wait, what?" "Perhaps a little information is in order. Your aware of the situation in the devil realm about our population correct?" "About the pure blooded devils not having enough children to balance their population because of the war right?" "Yes. Because of that, only a few of the original pure blooded devils are left. In an attempt to unite our families, our parents and the heads of the Phoenix family had agreed to an arraigned marriage with their third son and my sister. I personally wish to let my sister choose who she wishes to marry herself, but I cannot get involved with this."

I start to understand the situation a little better to see where he's coming from. "So you want me to do this. But the real question is, why me?" "Out of everyone, you stand as an outside faction that has no diplomatic standing among the devil ranks. If you can do anything to do this, I will repay you any possible way I can." I think on this before answering. "My girlfriend Ochako. If you can help her parents construction industry a little and not make it seem like their getting help, I'll stop it." "An easy task. How much do you wish for me to assist them?" "Just enough where they can manage their price of living and maybe reduce the level of dept they owe. I don't want Ochako to think I'm going out of my way for her out of a feel of obligation or anything. I just want her to not have to worry so much for them." Lucifer began to smile at me. "You really care for the girls you love, don't you?" "If it's for them, I'd take you on." He begins to laugh at this before we exit. "I like you Izuku Midoriya. Your a nice guy." "Thank you Zechs Lucifer sir." "You don't need the 'sir' or 'Lucifer' part, just Zechs is fine."