Strong Kitty

Sona POV:

Morning had come for me with a strange feeling on my chest. 'Why do I feel heavy today?' I had glanced down to see Eri resting on top of me sleeping. She seemed to be hugging rather tightly nuzzled deep into my chest strangely comforted by this act. 'Why isn't she sleeping on somebody else?' Looking to see the other three, Ochako had her feet facing the head of the bed sleeping rather happily with her underwear around her ankles while Katsumi was on top of Izuku with her chest showing. Upon closer inspection, I had noticed both of them didn't have anything covering their lower sections as well proving a point that they may have done something last night. 'Well that's disgusting to know. The people you sleep next to had coopulated the night prior while you were asleep.' "Mnn." Thanks to my movements, Eri had begun to wake up. "Sorry if I woke you." She glanced up at me through tired eyes with a bit of a smile. "Morning mommy Sona." This comment for some reason pierced me like an arrow through the heart hearing a little girl call me 'mommy'. "G-good morning Eri. What are you doing here?"

She had looked up at me before burrowing in my face. "I had a bad dream." "About what?" "....That man coming back and taking me. He found me and made you, daddy, and all my mommies go away. Then he found aunty Neko and made her go away. And then unmade me and remade me for being bad....and..." She started to cry before a tail patted her head. "Eri, you're a good girl." We looked over to see Izuku fast asleep while consoling her. "It's ok Eri. That man won't get to you. I promise." She held her hand out with her pinky stuck out. "Pinky promise?" I held mine out while wrapping it around her's. "Pinky promise." "Cross your heart. Hope to die. Stick a needle in your eye." Eri began saying this, surprising me a bit she knew these words. "Where'd you learn that from?" "Mommy Neji." I brought her up to her feet so I could get up before kneeling down to her height. "Why don't we make breakfast to surprise these three." "Ok." She started to try and smile a little again with us heading downstairs to make something to eat.

While downstairs, my lovely sister had made her appearance in the dorms via a magic circle. "Sona! Good to see you again!" She immediately started hugging me, making my anger swell inside. "Sister, let me go so I may make Eri some breakfast." "Eri?" I pointed downwards to the little girl hiding behind my leg. "Why hello there! Aren't you a cutie!" Not understanding boundaries, Serafall began to get a tad too close for Eri's comfort making her scared a bit. "It's ok, I don't bite." "Serafall Sitri Leviathan....get away from Eri this instant." I had not known why, but my blood began boiling the second Eri had begun to cry making my anger known to my sister. "What has you in a rotten mood-" Durandle was held at my sister's neck with a few of the class A girls and the members of the church, or former due to Xenovia's situation holding a similar rage in them. "Lady Leviathan, step away from Eri. You are making her extremely uncomfortable." Seeing the small army of angered teenagers, my sister understood and dropped back. "Sorry. Anyway, I came to tell Sona that the higher ups would like to discuss some things with Izuku in the Devil realm." She opened a portal again before turning around to face Eri. "I'm sorry if I scared you Eri. I promise I'll make it up to you next time we meet." She left immediately after for Izuku, Ochako, and Katsumi to walk down. "What did I miss?" "Quite a bit." I brought Eri to her seat while Izuku walked inside the kitchen beginning to make breakfast after washing his tails and hands. 'Sometimes I wonder if he uses his tails to show off.'

Time skip to hero lessons, Izuku POV:

Hero training had finally come after our lessons with it feeling almost like an eternity since we've done this. Coming out on the field, we were met by the Gremory house along with Sona, Irina, and Ravel for some reason. "Yo, what's with the entourage?" "Today, we shall be doing a one on one sparing match young Kirishima! Accompanying us will be the Gremory house's own young Toujou and young Phenex from General!" "So instead of 10 matches, we'll have 11?" "That's correct young Hado! Now, these two shall be facing two people in particular, but the rest shall draw lots!" When the lots were drawn, me and Kaachan were told to stand back indicating that we were the lucky two that were going to face Ravel and Koneko. "And now, the two matches that were decided are young Midoriya facing young Toujou and young Bakugou facing young Phenex!" I glanced at Koneko for both of us to hold a similar face of confusion.