Entrance Exams

Izuku POV:

I start to wake up to a feeling of a nice softness enveloping me. In my half asleep state, I subconsciously start kneading what's next to me. 'Such a soft pillow.' "mmn." Once I hear a moan, my eyes shoot open to notice Kaachan's thighs are wrapped around my head with Ochako pressed against my body with her leg around mine. I look where my hands are and notice that their latched onto Kaachan's thigh and Ochako's breast. In an effort to pull myself out of the awkward position, I started to to slowly move my hands away to keep mom from walking in and seeing something strange.

Once my hands were free, I slowly moved myself from the bed while being mindful not to wake either up. "mm more cuddles." Ochako started to move for my body again, but grabbed the wrong part of me. "MMMROOOOWWW!!!" I started to freak out as Ochako pulled my tail with all of us waking up and in a frantic state. Once she let go, I found myself directly on top of Kaachan with our noses pressed against each other. "You know if you wanted a good morning kiss, you could've asked for it." "T-t-t-that's not what happened!" I started going red with her laughing before giving a peck on my lips. "Relax, I'm only teasing. Also, you wanna stop copping a feel until after the exam today?"

"What are you-" I look down and see my left hand on Kaachan's chest and my right on Ochako's with her going a darker shade of red. "I'M SORRY!" I frantically pulled myself away with all of us regaining our composure. "That was an accident. I swear to you." "I-it's fine Deku, but you still have the entrance exams today. S-so lets save the celebrations until after we all pass." As I heard this, a thought of how we would 'celebrate' found it's way into my head. "I'm not like that!" I start to bang my head on the floor with the door opening. "Izuku, is everything ok-" Mom comes in and sees me and Ochako rather flushed and Kaachan wearing only underwear before closing the door. "I hope you kids use protection." "It's not like that mom!"

After feeling a little embarrassed and ashamed in myself, I found my way downstairs with the girls. "So how did you three sleep last night!" "Damn awesome aunt Inko!" "Katsumi, watch your language in front of Deku's mom like that." "It's fine Ochako, I'm used to it from her and her mother." They start to laugh a bit with me going into the kitchen to grab some eggs and pancake mix for breakfast. I started to make everything with Ochako looking in amazement. "Deku, how good are you at using your tail?" I look down at my tail flipping a pancake with a spatula and shrugging. "Pretty good. I've written notes and stuff with it while doing another project with my dominant hand." "Did you remember to clean your tail before sweetie?" "Yeah, hope you like the smell of wet cat with the food though."

When I finished, I brought the food out for everyone and started to hear my phone buzz. I looked down and saw Sitri sent me and Kaachan a good luck test.

I overheard the entrance exams were today from a friend. I wish you all the best of luck that you pass.

"Whosh texshing ya?" Kaachan asks this with a mouth full of food. "Sitri, she said that she wishes us good luck on the exam and that she hopes all of us pass." "That's nice of her." Me and mom shiver at this thought and look the other way. Ever since we met Sitri after the sludge incident, we've been staying in contact just enough to avoid having the devil on our cases. She isn't a bad person, but I'm still scared I may slip up and accidentally do something that will make her arise suspicion that I'm one of the Nekomata on the run. For the most part though, she just asks about our opinions on heroes and how life is with all of us. Even though it doesn't seem like she's doing anything suspicious, I can't let my guard down with her. Not even for a second.

Time skip to the entrance exams

Once we got to the gates of UA, we stared at the scene with anticipation. "Today's the day huh?" "Yeah. Time to show the world what were made of." Ochako looked at me and Kaachan and giggled. "You two are so tense, it's kinda funny. Just remember, I'll be watching from the sidelines and cheering you both on." We started to smile before I felt someone fall on me with both of us on the ground. "Sorry, I'm a little clumsy at times when I'm nervous." I look over to see a girl with long blue hair and eyes to match them that also gave a curious and innocent look.