Kitty Mayhem

Izuku POV:

The finals finally ended with the lot of us being able to breathe a little easier now. For most of us, we were able to pass relatively well. However, some of us had failed and would need to take remedial lessons this summer. Fortunately, nobody failed the written portion for all of us to be able to head to the training camp. But hell would face those that failed the practical for sure. Right now, Nejire, Kaachan, Ochako, Koneko, Eri, Xenovia, Irina, Akeno, Sona, Shouto and I are walking down to the mall to grab a few things with Eri holding Kuro in her arms.

"So that test was kinda crazy for you." Shouto commented while I felt a bit of a sting still from where Serafall kicked me in the side. "I'm honestly surprised you got out of that alive."

"To be honest, I was expecting my sister to kill you as well after hearing you *ahem* defiled me."

"Do you have to say it like that? My fur feels like it's been on edge since the fight." I hold my head down in pain before feeling someone pull me in for a hug.

"Oh my, looks like someone wishes to be cheered up. Perhaps we could have a little 'one on one' time to help with that~." Akeno blew into my ear for the fur that finally fell back down to stick up again.

"Meow!"

"If anything, I'd be up for another round if you're offering."

"Same here."

"If we could, could we do it with my father home?"

"With as many problems as you've had with him, I'm surprised you either haven't asked us to kill him or actually kill him. I'd be surprised if you didn't try to summon a devil to kill him for you. You got some bad daddy issues. Then again, you call Deku daddy now." Kaachan laughed at this for my shame to grow even more.

"Who says I haven't tried?"

"She has." Akeno points this out for us all to stop and stare at her.

" And...You know this how?"

"I was the one who answered, but Rias said no murder but that doesn't mean I can't make his life hell." The smile on Akeno's face turned somewhat sadistic with her licking her lip a bit to express the madness.

"You know what Shouto. The day we make kittens, we're doing it in your dad's bed and not cleaning the sheets. I want the stench of your newly formed motherhood to writhe in his brain as he cleans the sheets and constantly smells our deed while he sleeps."

".....I like the thought of that." We all burst out laughing at Shouto's comment with Irina holding Eri's ears while we say this.

"Can we at least not do this in front of Eri. I'd rather her not be tainted."

"Once again Irina, she has a freaking classroom filling set of moms and literally has the devil as an aunt. I'm pretty sure nothing's going to taint her if that doesn't." Nejire points this out for Koneko to walk over towards Eri with a bit of candy in her hand.

"Want a pocky stick?" Eri nodded before grabbing a piece to see it was strawberry flavored. Her and Koneko took a similar bite before having a face of happiness on them. "It's good, right?"

"Thank you aunt Neko." This comment made Koneko's ears and tail come out and wag to have Ochako go over and scratch them.

"HELP!" Someone started shouting from out in the corner for some guy to come with a purse in his hands. "STOP HIM! HE STOLE MY PURSE!"

"OUTTA THE WAY SLUTS!" He shouted this for me to extend my arm towards him and point. He collides with my finger and stops like it was a brick wall before falling flat on his back.