Struggles of the Felines

So real quick for Izuku's costume in this is gonna be like Kuroka's and Koneko's nekomata costumes in design. The base color will be green with the under color black. The band around his waste will be a solid red with gold lacing. He will also have special foot braces that are green that he wears instead of shoes. These help him fight with a combat style that involves his feet and are rather durable with flexibility. He had also put in a special order for 3 different knuckle gloves made of different alloys that he had given. Since their important going forward, I'm keeping what two of the three are a secret. But the third is a refined steel that's durable and doesn't break that easily. Now that his costume is explained, lets get onto the story.

Izuku POV:

My dream started rather nicely. I began to see the girls hanging out with a picnic enjoying their time. We all were laughing, smiling, and having content with the moment. "How long will it be until you abandon them Izuku?" I look behind me to see Shirone with her head down pointing at the direction of everyone. I glance over to see the girls laying dead in a puddle of their own blood with Kuroka there. "No...NO!" Kuroka looks at me with the eyes she had before with a sickening smile. "NOOOO!" I jolt myself up to see I'm in mine, Ochako's, and Kaachan's dorm room. I began to breath a little heavy before I felt two hands on me. "Deku, what's wrong?" Kaachan asks me this in a tired voice with Ochako trying to wrap around my waste. "I-it's nothing. Just a bad dream." I started to make my way out of the covers before glancing over at the two. "I'm gonna go get a warm drink to calm my nerves, you two go back to sleep." Both nodded and went back to sleep while I went to the kitchen.

As I walked down, I saw the light to the kitchen on to indicate someone else was up. As I walk in, I see Yaoyorozu making a cup of tea. "Couldn't sleep." "EEP!" She silently shouts this while holding her hand over her heart. "Somebody should put a bell on you if your gonna do that." "Note taken, now why are you up?" She looked at her tea with a little sadness. "I kinda miss home. I thought a little tea would help calm my nerves to get some sleep. What about you?" I go into the fridge to grab some milk to put in a cup to warm. "A nightmare." "What was it about?" "...My family." She looked at me confused for a second before I took the cup out of the microwave. "The only biological family I have, or had are my older and younger twin sisters." "Why would they be in a nightmare?" "...I did something unforgivable some time ago to a point I don't deserve to be here. The nightmare was about that."

Yaoyorozu looked at me amazed before I continued. "A long time ago, I left my little sister for dead. Since that day, I've had nothing but nightmares to the point I wake up in a cold sweat and bawling my eyes out normally." "I'm sorry I touched a painful topic for you." "Not your fault." I take a sip of the hot milk before smiling at her. "You didn't know. This also isn't your burden to bear, it's mine. Because of that, I'll find my way to get some closure with this." I gulp down my drink before putting the dish in the sink. "Good night, I'll see you in the morning Yaoyorozu." "Good night."

Meanwhile ??? POV:

"Izuku!" I start to wake up from my nightmare seeing the inside of my apartment. I immediately start silently sobbing to myself having old wounds open. To try and help, I went into my kitchen to warm up some milk. While waiting for it to get heated, tears kept running down my face with my only regret haunting me again. 'I should've stopped him. I should've done more than freeze. It's my fault Izuku's dead. I shouldn't be in Rias's house living a comfy life with what happened. I should be the one that ran, not Izuku.' I began to cry again with the microwave finished for me to sit on my bed watching the steam come off my milk. 'I'm sorry Izuku. I'm so sorry.'

Time skip to the morning Izuku POV:

Once the alarm rang for us to wake up, me and the girls slowly made our way out of bed to get changed. While doing this, I began to notice the strangeness of our room. On one side, we had 13 merchandise that Ochako owned. On the other, All Might merch that Kaachan had. And in the center, we had some Wild Wild Pussycat's merch from me(Do I need to explain why he has a cat hero group merch). When we were ready, we went down from our room with us stretching to the same sides in unison. Once we were on the ground floor, we were immediately swarmed by Ida. "Midoriya! Coming down from the girls side is an indecent way to show yourself to your classmates! If you have a relationship with a fellow classmate, provide some decency and do not do indecent acts on school grounds!"