Cat's Lament

Hey guys, so this is the first chapter of this story. Before we start, I just want to remind you all that Izuku holds a lot of guilt in himself over what happened with him and his sisters in the past. As such, he will have nightmares in this with him remembering his mistakes.

Izuku POV:

I open my eyes to absolute darkness with the sound of crying beside me. I look over to see a small girl with white hair and cat features. "Shirone!" I rush over before she speaks to me. "You left me. You left me to die and never looked back. You should've died instead of our master. Now atone with your life." I feel a cold presence behind me and notice Kurone looking at me with those cold bloodthirsty eyes as she did that day. "No. No!" She lunches at me with her claws out about to kill me. I close my eyes and prepare for the inevitable.

"NO!" I wake up in my room in a cold sweat after my nightmare. "Izuku sweetie, are you alright? I heard screaming." "J-just fine mom. It was just a bad dream." I hold my knees to my chest and start crying to myself. "Shirone, please forgive me. You have no idea how much it hurts knowing I did that to you." After a few minutes of this, I compose myself together enough to get ready for school.

Once I make it downstairs, I grab an apple and walk out the door. "I'll be heading out mom." "Ok, tell Ochako and Katsumi I said hello." "Will do." I start walking out and take a bite of my apple before I hear someone behind me. "Deeeeekkkkuuuuu!" I'm suddenly tackled into a hug by Kaachan who's shoving her boobs into my face. "What's up nerd? Did you think I'd let you walk to school alone without your favorite future number 1 hero and sexy gravity girl?" "Katsumi, don't give me such weird names!" I look back and see Ochako holding a huge blush.

"Kaachan. Not saying I don't like the feel, b-but can you let go of me so I can walk?" "Fine, but I'm getting you back when I find your heat cycle medicine." I start to blush at this with my tail fur standing up. Once I get over this, I start walking with both girls on both sides of me. "So how are you both this morning?" "Fanfuckingtastic as always!" "I'm doing well to, thank you for asking Deku." Ever since I was adopted by inko at 5, Katsumi or as I call her 'Kaachan' has been my best friend. Due to a heat cycle of mine though, we kinda crossed a boundary and were in a 'with benefits' position that probably is the best example of our relationship as of now.

"Your a little pale this morning. Did something happen?" "Just a bad dream." She starts rummaging into her bag to grab something. "I know what'll cheer you up. A nice helping of tuna fresh outta the can." She offers it to me with a smile with me happy for the act. "Maybe later, I'm not that hungry right now." "....It was about that time again, wasn't it?" "How do you-" "You always deny tuna when it's right after that dream." After the whole ordeal with my cycle, she learned that I'm not actually human and found out about my sisters. She feels bad for me and wants me to be happy, but her methods are a little odd.

"What are you guys talking about? What dream?" "The dream where he plows you to oblivion and makes you the mother of 8 of his kittens." Kaachan starts to smile with me and Ochako going red. "W-w-w-why would you have such a dream!?" "It's not, I swear! Kaachan made that up!" "Hahahaha!" Ochako is a transfer student that came about a year ago. She also knows of my sisters a little, but not as much. She only knows something bad happened with Kuroka and made me get adopted by my Inko. She's a nice girl that I really like. Though after hearing that we both liked each other. Kaachan decided to help me make a harem and tries to make us do perverse things together to have us cross the line of friends.

"Anyway, the hag and old man are gonna be out of town this weekend. Wanna hang out to see about popping Ochako's cherry?" "I-I-I'm fine with hanging out, but I won't do something like that without Ochako's consent first!" "Y-yeah, don't do what you did last time Katsumi!" "Fine, no 30 minutes in heaven in your underwear." The last time we were alone in her house, she tried keeping us in a closet for 30 minutes in nothing but our underwear until we would do something. She let us out after her mom came home and smacked her for a stupid attempt, but we were a little worried she may actually make us do the deed one day. Not saying I'd hate it, but I would wish it to be at our own pace.