Devils and Angels

Izuku POV:

"Alright. One more time."

"Get wrecked!" Hyoudo began charging at me with his magic sending a giant blast at me to force a barrier to be made. He eventually found a way around me to try a new move of his. "Alright. Time to bust it out!" He found a way thanks to my training to use the magic power that divides people to be used as a weapon. "Zone Blast!" A shockwave was felt to send me a bit of a distance before placing my feet into the dirt to stop. "Now that was awesomAAAAHHH!" I smacked him into a tree to end this fight with my win.

"Not bad. Still got some work to go. If you keep this up though, you'll probably beat me by the time I'm an old man as opposed to being a pile of ashes." I laughed a bit for the perv to start getting up.

"You could at least be a little nicer."

"Trust me, you are improving a lot." My timer on my phone started to beep to say that I needed to get moving. "I gotta call this here. I promised Sona I'd take her out on a date yesterday."

"Nice. Getting some action toda-DWAH!" I smack him with my tail to make him have some manners to one of my ladies.

"This is why you're still a virgin. Granted how I stopped being one isn't a good example, but that's besides the point." I finished my water bottle before turning into my cat form to start cleaning myself.

"I swear dude, I have no idea how you get so much tail when you're just a cat."

"I also don't have my mind in the gutter half the day with the other half thinking of ways to have my mind in the gutter."

"HEY! I DO OTHER THINGS THAN JUST THINK OF BOOBS!"

"Like?" He stopped for a minute before coming up with nothing. "My point." I transformed back and started walking home. "You are a perv, that much is clear. Though you are a nice guy all things considered."

"Thanks man." I walk away with a spare set of clothes ready to change into.

Xenovia POV:

Izuku and Sona began walking down the steps looking rather nice while talking for me to elbow Irina for her attention.

"Ow. What is it?" I motioned you them for her to watch from her book to see them head out.

"We'll be back later." Irina and myself head out with Katsumi and Eri watching TV not paying much attention.

"Just remember the f you get it on with Deku to use some kind of protection. I ain't having another chick get in front of me getting his kittens."

"That's so horrid for you to say in front of Eri!" Irina shouted for Katsumi to point towards her ears and present her having headphones watching a cartoon.

"Fair enough. Kuro. Wanna go for a walk?"

"Meow! Yeah!" The cat seemed to want a walk with us to jump on Irina's shoulder. We headed out to follow Izuku and Xenovia with hopes to find out if they are going to procreate today.

In town

We had began to follow the two into town to notice them walking into a small cafe. 'It would be fine for them to eat if they plan to have intercourse, right?'

"I have the feeling we're eavesdropping on a date." Irina felt somewhat bad doing this while I noticed some small bits about them that seemed rather...cute.

"Let's try to get closer." We decided to put on our masks with mustaches on them and sunglasses to remain incognito while getting somewhat closer to them.