First of Many

3rd person POV:

As summer rolled about, the heat seemed to get to many with it feeling much worse for the pro hero Miruko. The heat was hard enough on her on a normal basis, but this year was far worse since she had a couple pounds extra due to pregnancy as well as the troubles that come along with it. "Goddammit I can't wait till this fucking thing is outta me!" She shouts while holding her extremely swollen stomach while lounging on a couch in her home. Today though, she was visited by Sarafall and Ryukyu.

"Just how far are you along?" The dragon hero asks while seeing the abnormal size in a short timespan.

"Since the dad of this runt is a cat and his pregnancy cycles went to me, I'd say at least 9 months where I'm not surprised if I have this kid within the next day or two."

"I'm just waiting to see what a new nekomata looks like."

"*PFFT*! MIDORIYA GOT YOU PREGNANT!?" Ryukyu spat her tea out at Miruko for her to wipe it off with a rag.

"Yeah. I kinda got into heat and took advantage of him. He's got a nice dick if anythi-"

"I don't wanna hear that!? I don't want to hear what my daughter is having sexual intercourse with."

"Hahaha! So you know your daughter's doing it?" Ryukyu wasn't proud of answering this to blankly stare. "I bet you've wondered if by any chance you could be pole sisters with your da-"

"I HAVE NO PLANS TO BE SOME KIND OF LOOSE SLUT THAT TAKES A PENIS THAT GOES INTO SEVERAL OTHER WOMEN!"

"Hey! Watch it. My sister falls into that category." Serafall answers in annoyance while pointing at the pro.

"....No offense to your sister."

"Whatever. I'm gonna go take a leak. Having a kid sit on your bladder doesn't feel all that enjoyable." Miruko left for Ryukyu to try and recompose herself.

"Why did I agree to come here to have tea with you and her?"

"Cause you were worried for Miruko since you heard she was off active duty for a while and I told you she got knocked up." Ryukyu glared at Serafall before she sighed in defeat. "Just wait till Nejire gets a baby in her. That'll be a moment you'll never forget."

"I feel like I'd have a heart attack if she's her age and I see her with a baby bump ." Ryukyu finishes her tea with some irritation before starting a conversation with Serafall. "So you said you were able to fight Izuku for his final exam at UA?"

"Yep. Trust me when I say that I kicked him extra hard for what I heard he did to Sona."

"I heard that him and Sitri had done it, but how exactly did it happen? Nejire wasn't so specific when saying that the two had done it."

The Devil lord thought about it before explaining in a blunt fashion. "He went into heat and fucked my sister for about two days straight making her eat only his semen."

"....Forget I asked." The two thought of the mental image for a moment to gain shivers down their spines. The room remained quiet with Miruko walking into the room again.

"So serious question, can someone get me to a hospital?"

"...Why?" Both asked to gain a blunt answer.

"Cause my water broke while I was in the bathroom and I don't think I can jump without the kid shooting out of me like a greased up ball." The two began panicking a bit before pulling Miruko out of the door and towards the nearest hospital. As they did, Ryukyu called Nejire to let her know what was happening and to tell Izuku right away. 'I wonder if the kids gonna panic like a little bitch the second he finds out he's getting a kid today?'