Diplomacy

Katumi POV:

The first actual day of training happened with all of us kinda dying. "Shit that was crazy. Just how insane do they expect us to go?" I laid on the ground with the only person missing from the girls in class A and B was Mina. "Kinda sucks to be Pinky right now. She's still got remedial lessons."

"Urgh." I started to hear gurgling from Ochako to look over and see her toppled over in pain.

"You good?"

"Yeah. My stomach just hurts really bad." I felt horrible for her since she's having a lot of problems. Unlike me who just has the occasional problems, Ochako's felt like crap for a while.

"Shouldn't Midoriya be here to help with his...concubine."

"WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING A CONCUBINE, LADY OF THE VINE!?" Both me and Ochako shouted in anger at this for everyone to stare at us.

"I'm not taking shit from someone that won't hop on a dick in her life. She wants to judge us and call us something slutty like that, I'll fucking show her what being destroyed entails to and not in the fun way."

"Sometimes I wonder what Izuku sees in you."

"He loves fucking me like a bitch in heat, Momo. Kinda like he enjoys fucking yours and Nejire's huge asses." Everyone rolled their eyes at me before Camie started yammering on about some shit that I couldn't understand.

"I wonder what Izuku's doing right now. It's like, such a bummer we can't get a quickie from him. So want that cat sausage pounding my little puss puss right now."

"SPEAK NORMAL AND NOT GETTO!" Me and Ochako shouted again before she started to turn green.

"Oh crap. I can't hold it anymore." She ran to a bathroom to throw up with everyone a little worried.

Getting up to help, I walked in and held Ochako's hair as she started puking up chunks and looked like she was in complete agony. 'I wonder if this is half the reason Kuroka didn't want Izuku to train here. Speaking of which, I wonder what he's doing right now?'

Meanwhile, Izuku POV:

"Ow....My whole body hurts."

"Suck it up. We're going to be doing the same thing tomorrow." After another day of hard training, my body had felt absolutely sore with me and Kuroka relaxing near a fire. Before I got too relaxed, my ears picked up something coming towards us. "Relax. We're near the dragon's territory in the devil realm. It's probably a stray dragon that wandered too far." Before I could think what the dragon would look like, Hyoudo came out of the bushes looking like he was put through the ringer. "Or it's the Gremory house's pawn."

"Oh, hey Midoriya. What are you doing here?"

"Training. Kuroka wants me to get stronger with my nekomata powers. Unfortunately, that literally pushes me to the limit. What about you?"

Hyoudo pointed behind him for a massive giant to be behind him. "I'm training with Tannin in order to hold my Balance Breaker. I gotta get stronger and make it so if I ever do fight Vali, I can beat him."

"You're not gonna beat Vali. He's tough enough where the chances of you doing that is next to impossible, Red Dragon Emperor. He can use his Balance Breaker for about a month straight." Kuroka pointed this out for it to kick Hyoudo in the shin.

"Aww man! That sucks!"

"Whatever. You guys wanna relax here for a bit of time?" The two agreed for Hyoudo to sit next to me as Tannin sat in front of all of us. "So how's training with everyone else?"

"I'm not sure. I was told to come out here and I have very little information on what everyone else is doing. From what I know, Azazel made special training regimens for everyone." I shrugged my shoulders understanding that's probably the case with everyone else in class A and B considering what I've heard from Mr. Aizawa from Itsuka and Saiko. "So I heard you're a dad of your own kid. What's it like?"