Full Swing

Warning. Izuku will not be himself in this chapter since this will show just how different he is in his heat cycle. Enjoy.

Katsumi POV:

It's been about two days since Kuro began living with us with him taking residence in Eri's room. It's so fucking cute when I go in there and see him snuggled up beside Eri acting like a plushy for her to hug. He also follows her around like someone he needs to protect when he found out she's Deku's daughter. Today for some weird reason though, Deku wanted us to go to school without him while he's in the shower. I didn't have a problem with it until four eyes started a problem.

"Midoriya! You must leave the shower immediately before you are late to class!"

"Sorry Iida. I can't go today."

"What do you mean-"

"I'M GOING THROUGH SOMETHING! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT!" The fact Deku cursed and shouted at four eyes kinda surprised everyone.

"Did Midoriya's balls drop or something?"

"If they did, they dropped long before you met him soy sauce face." Ochako started to laugh a bit at this with Eri peeking in on her father.

She pulled away and looked at us. "I don't think daddy has hot water on."

'Wait a minute.' I picked up the snowball with Kuro following behind me. "Everyone get the fudge out now. Deku's serious. Get out now." I practically push everyone out of the dorms with four eyes not getting the message.

"What is the meaning of this Bakugou. Why are you pushing us out of the dorms and not getting Midoriya out?"

Ochako looked back worried for me to explain. "Deku's in heat. And if he's in this state, he doesn't understand right and wrong while in an instinctual state. Trust me when I say he's NOT stable to go to class today or probably for most of the week."

Icyhot glanced back into the dorms worried for our little fur ball. "Is there anything we can do to help?"

"Unless you wanna risk having yourself clawed and treated like a breading bi-female dog. No. Just let Deku deal with this since he knows how to." We walk away from the dorms to start hearing something break inside. "Just keep walking. Better to not get involved especially if you're a guy."

"Wait. Why would it be bad if we got involved?" Shitty hair asked for me to explain.

"If you're a male and you mess with Deku when he's in heat, he'll take it as a territorial challenge and might kill you." I stop for a second thinking about this. "Actually, scratch that. He will kill you."

I kept walking with Eri on my shoulders hugging my head while Kuro was beside us. "I hope Izuku get's better. Meow."

"I'm gonna assume that's you worrying for your master, cat. Just have faith he'll manage(only Izuku can understand him in the group)."

Izuku POV:

As everyone left, I came out of the bathroom unable to calm myself down and began hitting my head against the walls. "I hate the fucking water! But I didn't wanna do something to the girls." The image of the girls naked in front of me came to my head and the sexual acts I've done with them so far began to make me lose it. "DAMMIT! I need to lock myself in my room until this is over!" I walk out and grab a few days of clothes for Kaachan, Ochako and Sona to place outside with a note to tell everyone to not come in so I won't hurt someone. As I finished, the smell of the girls came into my nose for my mind to start blacking out. "Fucking meow."

End of the day, Sona POV:

I began to walk into the dorms to find everyone in the common space with a set of my clothes to the side. "What's going on?"