The Internships

Izuku POV:

A few days had passed with the incident revolving around Riser Phoenix and Tsu being in her heat. Fortunately, I was able to walk out of both perfectly fine and happier than ever. Iida however, seemed to be thanking Sona strangely enough for something her sister did. From what he said, Serafall saved his brother from the hero killer during the Sports Festival and he could not thank her enough for what she did. Not gonna lie, it was kinda creepy seeing how much he bowed to her. Right now, were sitting in the classroom waiting for class to start with Ms. Midnight coming in more annoyed looking than class B's teacher. "Alright, please sit down so we can begin." 'I wonder what happened to her? She looks like she hates the world.'

"So first off, I'd like to point out that we will be doing a work study in a week. Some of you have obtained offers from agencies for drafts. Up above are the ones that were seen." Ms. Midnight shows us a set with an amount on them.

Izuku Midoriya: 9,420
Shouto Todoroki: 4,123
Katsumi Bakugou: 3,456
Fumikage Tokoyami: 360
Tenya Iida: 301
Denki Kaminari: 272
Nejire Hado: 183
Momo Yaoyorozu: 108
Eijiro Kirishima: 68
Ochako Uraraka: 20
Hanta Sero: 14

"Meow! I got the most!" I shout in excitement with everyone looking at me. "Sorry." I sat down with some of the girls snickering at me. "Anyway, those of you who did not get any offers will have a list given to them of about 40 agencies that are well known for us. But before we do that, we must first give you all hero names." Everyone shouted with excitement at this until the door opened. Lady Leviathan walked in and stood at the front.  "*Meow*!" "It's ok Izuku, I'm not here to kill you....yet." "That does not sound so reassuring." "Maybe Nejire, but the decision to kill him or not still can be overturned if a large majority of the higher class deems him dangerous. He may have gained much respect by middle class devils for his win against Riser Phoenix, but a good amount of the upper class does not like the fact he can take down high ranking devils if given the chance."

"Anyway, Ms. Leviathan has offered to help us with hero names to make sure they are proper. Sometimes, the first name you pick will be what you go by for the rest of your career. So please put the upmost importance into this." Ms. Midnight passed out some whiteboards for us to make as names with us thinking of something we could use as a hero name. After about 10 minutes, Aoyama was the first to walk up. He held his board up and smiled at it. "I cannot stop twinkling! It works, no." "THAT'S A SENTENCE!" Lady Leviathan grabbed the board and changed it a bit. "If you take the I out and change the cannot to can't, it works." "Mercy madam." He went to his seat with Mina going next. "My code name will be ,The Alien Queen!" "Sorry girl, but that ones out." "Dang it." Ms. Midnight rejected it with Mina kinda being bummed out.

One after another, people started going down the line with hero names. Some were references off their quirks, others were kinda referencing other aspects of themselves. When Shouto got up, she held it out a little uneasily. "The redemption hero, Hikikaeru." "Why?" "Growing up, I thought what I was doing by refusing to use my left side was me giving redemption to something that happened. But I want to prove to people that it's ok to be who you are and be the hero I want to be. That is what I can do to truly redeem myself to someone I failed as a child." It was approved with Shouto smiling at me. Next up was Kaachan who after much help from me, changed her name to something that works for her. "The C-4 hero, Nitrate." She had it approved with her walking back. 'Not the best she could have, but it's better than Queen Explosion Murder.'

After Camie and Iida, it came to me. I got up to the podium and held my name out. Many who understood it was an insult that Kaachan changed to a good thing were questionable on it. "For about 10 years, I lived with a grief that I was the cause of Koneko dying on me. Though I know now that she's alive, that doesn't change the fact I left her behind when she needed me the most. For that, this name is my own way of saying I'm not forgetting a promise I made to my sister long ago. The Nekomata hero, Deku." Everyone smiled at this as we started to wrap things up.