Energetic Paradise

3rd person POV:

The evening after talking to Ryukyu came with many of the girls relaxing down in the common space with Eri. They began watching her play with both Fenrir and Kuro by giving them two bells to ring. Whenever one would ring a bell, they'd get a treat. Kuro learned this faster to regularly get them, while Fenrir was slower on the uptake. He more figured it was some kind of magical tool or something that was controlled by Eri herself to watch it and try to learn it's way. "Put your paw on the bell, like this." Eri placed the guardian beast's paw on the bell for it to ding and give him a treat. Now knowing what this does, he began pressing it more often to earn a notable bit of comedy from everyone.

"Hey. Has anyone seen Midoriya or Hado?" Sero walked down from the boys side for Katsumi to lean her head back and answer.

"Nejire's probably in her room face first in a pillow right now with Izuku on top smacking her huge fat ass."

"KATSUMI! NOT IN FRONT OF ERI!" Irina shouted while pointing to Eri not fully paying attention.

"She's focusing on the hellhound and demonic cat. I'm pretty sure she also has at least half an idea what their doing."

"Mommy Akeno says that babies are made when daddy hugs you and the rest of my mommies and makes their kitties happy. Do mommies normally have kitties when they hug daddy?" Eri asked looking at Momo for her to blush.

"W-well...Ummm....Y-you'll find out what that means when you're older. It's adult things." Eri nodded for the Creation user to mentally sigh in relief. 'It wasn't exactly pure, but the fact she didn't know what it meant can be chocked up to her innocence. Thank you Akeno for not going into detail like I'd expect some people to.' She glanced at Katsumi and Xenovia who would most likely explain in detail how it actually works.

"I can tell you're glaring at me, Momo. You got something to say?" Momo looked away not wanting to speak up. "Didn't think so."

As this was happening below them, Izuku had sat in Nejire's bed with his eyes shut. The room itself was rather simple with some pictures of friends, Nejire and Ryukyu, Izuku and some of the girls from the harem and Eri. Other than that, there was a sky blue theme for the bed, throw rug and walls. "Am I able to open my eyes yet?"

"Almost. Just gotta zip it up. This is tighter than I thought it'd be." Izuku calmly waited as he layed on the bed thinking of the softness of the sheets and blanket. "Ok. I'm good. You can open your eyes now." Izuku opened his eyes to see Nejire standing in the center of the room. She wore a similar outfit to her hero costume that seemed a little more snug on her body as well as the legging part of her bodysuit was not on it to look like a leotard more and topped off with cat gloves and ears. "What do you think?"

"It...looks very sexy."

"There's also one more feature I wanna show you." She turned around and stuck her butt out to emphasize a tail. "Wanna know where it's connected~"

Seeing it and feeling his body heat up, Izuku stood and began tackling Nejire to the ground and locking her into a kiss. As their tongues swirled around one another for a few moments, Izuku pulled away and presented a trail of saliva. "Dear god, why must you tempt me with such a woman."

"Hehe. Go ahead Izuku. I'm all yours~"

"You're going to regret saying that, I swear."

Lemon Warning🍋

Izuku began locking lips with Nejire again while going to directly fondle her breasts. He extended his claws a little to dig into the fabric and gently graze the skin. Nejire moaned into his mouth as her left hand went under and up his back, while her right went into his pants to feel Izuku's throbbing member. They parted a few moments later from the kiss for the blue haired girl to smile. "Did you get hard just seeing me in this outfit? Naughty kitty you are, Izuku~"