Talks of War

Izuku POV:

"So you've spoken to Ophis and she told you of all that's been done in the Chaos Brigade." Sir Zechs asked for me to nod in agreement. "If this is true, then there may be matters that require immediate acts."

"The way the kid's explaining, I think action does need to be taken swiftly if anything." Odin sided with me for it to be a bit of concern in everyone's mind.

"How are we certain that this isn't a matter that Midoriya stopped instead of slowed down? And if it is a slowed down process, how much more time do we have on top of the five months he heard?" Edgeshot asked.

"The question right now is in my head, is this even physically possible? We are taking multiple different life form's magics along with the power of the Infinity Dragon and placing it into a single human. Not that long ago, merging Devil and Angelic power was looked at as absolutely ridiculous." Michael points this out with it actually making some sense why he'd think this. Having that much power seems a little bit of a stretch. However, Vali points out the legitimacy of the situation and the fear that's involved in it.

"When I was part of the Chaos Brigade, Overhaul had already a framework for how to transfer into normal human beings immense power. Along with this, his quirk would make what Midoriya had done almost nonexistent. I wouldn't be surprised if absolutely nothing changed. As for Ophis. She's most likely telling the truth. Though an infinitely powerful being, her time in the Dimensional Gap has made her trust very easily misconstrued to be unable to tell who she should and shouldn't. If they did take her power and keep her hostage, it makes sense."

"You have a point. The natural order of the world as a whole has been out of whack since the death of the faction heads in the Holy War." Serafall points this out with all of us trying to think on this. "I don't like to say this, but I think we'll have to make this an all out war."

I was afraid this was going to be the end result. I listened as they talked of the situation and how I needed to increase my faction. I let out a sigh and agreed having some slots in mind of who I'd like to join and become what.

Later that evening

After arriving home, I was greeted by Ochako and Kaachan. Both were having some difficulties since they were getting close to their due date. I asked if they could call everyone in our group for them to agree. Once my girlfriends from class B came in, I began explaining what was happening for some of them to show visible fear. "And so, they're looking into starting a war. But to avoid a lot of losses, we're trying to do this before Shigaraki is completed."

"...I...I don't know what to say. You actually met one of the most powerful beings in the Chaos Brigade?"

"Correction. One of the most powerful beings in existence." I heard Ophis speak up to correct Saiko for all of us to turn and see her playing checkers with Eri.

"WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING HERE!?" Ravel jumped back with Momo asking a better question.

"MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW DID SHE EVEN GET IN HERE WITHOUT US SEEING HER!?"

"*click* King me." Ophis completely ignored us as her and Eri continued to play with our daughter getting to the other side of a board for checkers. She seemed not so tense with the thought of this not being the first time they've met coming to mind.

"Eri. Did you ever meet this girl before?"

"Yes. Ophi and I play checkers a lot. She also likes to find out about you and tells me a little about people she sees."

I glared at Ophis before asking a comment. "So what was that about being locked up and held hostage?"

"I never said escape was impossible for me. I said I had no place if I did and that it wasn't necessary for you to try and help me." She continued to play her game with Eri and confuse all of us. At this point, Sona pulled me closer to her ear to find out for herself if this was ok.