Return and Suggestions

Katsumi POV:

About a week passed since coming back from the Devil's Realm. A lot happened when we came back also to change Japan as a whole. From what we were told, the pros were able to get some help from Azazel's Fallen Angels to find out where exactly the League's hideout was for some guy called All For One to be found. An all out brawl between All Might and him started shortly after for the end to have the guy go to jail, but we lost All Might from it forcing him into retirement to make things extremely difficult for everyone. Endeavor now officially is the number 1, but there's obviously problems with that. He's not a bad hero, but he's also nowhere near the mantle All Might left behind.

Today, Izuku was gonna come back to UA with Eri extremely excited. "Daddy's coming home today!" She started cheering with Kuro on her shoulder chanting with her for some reason.

'I kinda wish I knew what he was saying.' The door started to open to reveal Izuku and Kuroka with Ravel behind them hidden.

"I'm home."

"Daddy!" Eri ran towards Izuku for him to kneel down and lift her up. "Daddy, I missed you!"

"It's ok, sweetie. Daddy missed you too, but he needed to do something that was important."

"How'd the fight go?" I got up to ask with Kyoka coming out of the kitchen with a bag of crackers in her hand. She stopped when she saw everyone to drop the food.

"WHAT THE HECK!?" She shouted to point past Izuku and his sister. When she did, I noticed Ravel walk in wearing cat ears. "Those look so real! Where'd you find such realistic cat ears!?"

Kyoka ran over to begin pulling on them. "OW!" I heard this to immediately go over and look at the ears. I stared at them for a solid minute before seeing one flinch a bit to realize why she shouted in pain.

"HOLY CRAP! THEY'RE REAL!"

"*HOWL*!" I heard a howl to look to the side and see a weird looking wolf thing with a horn next to Ravel trying to get into the dorms.

"Ok. What the hell is with this thing? I mean, I thought you were a cat person?"

"To be honest, I'm not thrilled to have a K9 companion basically either. This is Fenrir. A guardian of Helheim in Nordic Mythology. I tamed him during the fight with Loki and umm..." Fenrir looked at Eri for Izuku to let her down to see her interact.

"Sit." Eri spoke up for Fenrir to sit. "Shake." She held her hand out for Fenrir to give her his right paw. "Other." She repeated the process with her other hand for the mutt to do the same. "Down." Fenrir got to the ground before Eri smiled and gave a final command. "Speak!"

"WOOF!" A loud bark came to crack a few windows to shock all of us.

"Ok...Not the worst thing to happen. You train the mutt to do that?"

"Nope." Izuku looked at Eri who was hugging Fenrir with Kuro playing with his tail. The mutt seemed to be very well tamed to surprise me.

"Anything else I should know about this guy?"

"He tried to kill me."

"Fen. That's horrible. You can't try to kill daddy." Fenrir began licking Eri's face for her to giggle at this.

"Ok. Someone wanna tell me why there's windows broken everywhere?" Midnight walked in behind everyone to see the mutt and stare at it. "This thing a normal dog or a hellhound or something."

"Fenrir. Guardian of Helheim."

"Forget I asked." Midnight came in and sat on the couch with some of the other girls from class B coming in and joining her shortly after. Soon after, the girls that are in the harem from class A came down to sit in the common space.