Kuroka Fitting In

Kuroka POV:

I began to wake up with Eri on my chest. She had a bad dream about Overhaul again with wanting to stay with her aunt that night. "Just gonna move a little so she can stay here while I get something to eat." While moving, I noticed Kuro on the nightstand of the room UA had given me wake up. "Make sure she stays asleep, ok?" I smiled while holding my finger to my mouth for him to get the message before hopping down from his spot and up to the bed. I left the room and began stretching before feeling a bit peckish. "I think I'll raid the fridge to see what the kids have at their disposal."

Coming down the stairs, I noticed the boy with blond hair and a lighting bolt, the boy with red hair and the boy with tape elbows in the common area. "Why hello there little kitties, nya." They glanced over towards me and immediately had a nosebleed. "Now that's just rude. Not even giving me a good morning nya."

"MADAM! GOING AROUND LIKE THAT IS ABSOLUTELY IRRESPONSIBLE! WHAT WOULD SOMEONE LIKE MIDORIYA THINK IF HE SAW YOU LIKE THAT OR FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, ERI!" The boy with blue hair and glasses stated for me to glance down and notice I was still in my sleeping attire.

"So I like to sleep without clothes on, big nya."

"IT IS A BIG NYA-I MEAN BIG DEAL! WE ARE TRAINING TO BECOME PRO HEROES AND WE SHOULD NOT BE DOING SUCH VULGAR THINGS AS PARADING AROUND LIKE A BUNCH OF UNREFINED HUMAN BEINGS!"

Somewhat tired of hearing his shouts, I decided to play a little prank on the boy. "Tell me something Mr. Straight arrow~" I walked up to push my body on him and give him a taste of my seducing charms. "Let's say we let this little mishap go under the rug~ If you do, we could have a little fun ourselves without anyone having to know~" I pulled his chin up with my face close enough I could feel his pants on it. "You know, favors for favors nya~" I traced my finger down his neck and around his chest to notably see him uneasy. This only stopped when I felt someone grab my tail and send me a foot into the air. "MRRRROOOOW!"

"Can you stop harassing my classmates and put some damned clothes on? There's a million ways I wanna start the morning with seeing my older sister naked and trying to jump one of my classmate's bones nowhere near being one of them."

"....Tease. Fine, but I'm raiding the blue haired girl's wardrobe. She'll fit me arguably the best out of everyone." I walked up before passing almost everyone in my brother's little harem. The smaller girl with aux cords for ears stared at me in awe before I pushed her mouth shut. "Look all you want. I'd actually like to see what having a little affair with one of my brother's mates would be like-" I was cut off once again, but this time by the girl with orange hair and the tomboy holding my brother's kitten in her.

"GET SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON BEFORE ERI SEES YOU!" I groaned before heading upstairs to avoid having Eri see something she shouldn't.

Izuku POV:

After Kuroka went up to get something on, I immediately apologized to Iida and the guys on the couch. "I'm really sorry about that. I have no control over her doing that and I hope there isn't any problem with that."

"Nothing personal man." Kirishima tried to recover with the issue of what he saw showing itself with his nose.

"Damn Midoriya, your sister's got one hell of a rocking bod-" I threw a nearby frying pan at Kaminari for his comment about Kuroka's body.

"Next time, keep your Percy comments about someone's sister to yourself."

Going into the kitchen, I started on breakfast with each of my hands and tails using a spatula. "Four paw style." Nejire joked at this as I began cooking.

"So Izuku, how's it feel knowing you've got your family back together again?"

"Bittersweet, Mina. I can't say I don't love the fact I have Kuroka back in my life, but I'd wish she was a little more modest about what she does." I started to remember what happened yesterday for Kuroka to live in the dorms.