Deku vs Shigaraki

Took me a little longer to upload cause of the time of the year it is. Hope you enjoy.

few minutes prior, 3rd person POV:

As the fight with Shigaraki and Miruko went underway, Sona and rias' goups began running as fast as they could to catch up with everyone else. As they did, Irina had come from an opening made by Kuroka not that long ago. "Hey!"

"Irina. What's the situation outside?" Rias asked for the reborn angel to give a thumbs up.

"Everything's going well. Hades also mentioned to us that Samael was taken into the underworld." She glanced in Akeno's arms to see Izuku sleeping in them. "Is he ok?"

"He's alright. He's just a little tired is all."

"HEY! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!?" Everyone heard Kyoka who was running as fast as she could. "I NEED HELP!"

"Kyoka!" Sona went towards her to find out what was going on for the aux cord quirk user to notice her. "What's going on?"

"We messed up a bit. Shigaraki was able to move at 70% done. Right now he's fighting Miruko She's holding him off, but I don't know for how long she'll last."

"Where's everyone else?" Rias came over hearing the situation only for the other girls and Kuroka to come over with the head of what looked like a Nomu.

"We were a little sidetracked, but Kuroka helped us out."

"Got myself a trophy too."

"Overhaul?" Sona asked.

"Dead."

"I hope he suffered, but we've got bigger problems right now." Izuku woke up and jumped out of Akeno's arms. "Point us in the direction, Kyoka."

"It's this way. C'mon." The group ran as fast as they could towards Miruko. When they heard several shockwaves and felt the uneasy levels of destruction they were feeling.

'I hope we're able to get there before something bad happens.'

Back to present

As Izuku handled Shigaraki, Ravel ran over towards Miruko to see her injuries and help how she can. "Miruko. Are you alright?"

"*pant* *pant* I've been better." Miruko began to fade in and out of consciousness with her arm still bleeding.

"I can't stop the arm's bleeding." Understanding the gravity, Ravel looked at her hand and lit it on fire.

"This might hurt, but we need to close the opening on where your arm was."

Miruko grabbed the glove off of her hand to bite down on it before nodding at Ravel. She applied the flames to the open wound for the pro to wince a bit in pain as she bit down hard on the glove. When it was done, Miruko dropped the glove in her mouth and panted in relief of the act that had happened. "Thanks."

The group was pulled away from their talking with the battle as Izuku began repeatedly punching Shigaraki. He focused on keeping him at bay and avoiding him having any chance at all to recover. 'Gotta focus on draining him of all his energy first. If he focuses on healing, then that means his stamina will be used up there. The onslaught before had to drain him a notable amount if his reaction time is this low.' He began slicing out Shigaraki's eyes in order to blind him. 'That should keep him from seeing me and allowing me to move a little faster.'

"You brat!" Shigaraki tried to grab Izuku from where he remembered he was for it to not work. Izuku ducked down and began slicing out his stomach to have the villain spit up a notable amount of blood.Once that was done, Izuku went right for Shigaraki's hands to slice them off and limit his usage of his quirk. "You're smart, Midoriya. You're trying to stop me from fighting you. But that's not gonna work forever."