Strategic Work

Momo POV:

After the tension of the invasion happened, Ms. Midnight had mentioned to us that we would be going home shortly after a meeting would take place between the factions with Izuku having to stay a little longer. Since he had to take part in this along with Kuroka as their race's main speakers, he had asked us if we could keep a watch over Eri with Koneko to which I was more than happy to. "Eri, sweetie. It's done." I placed plushies of all her mothers as well as Izuku and his sisters on the couch we were sitting on for her to take a blindfold off.

"Mommy Momo. Why did I need to hide my eyes?"

"To not ruin the surprise of course. So tell me what do you think?" She glanced at the dolls to cover her mouth in shock. She immediately went for the Izuku plushie and began hugging and rubbing her cheek on it. "Do you like them?"

"I love them!" She was so happy from it that she immediately ran to me and hugged my waist. "Thank you, mommy Momo!"

"You're very welcome. I...I kinda wanted to see Izuku as a plushie as well, so it's a win-win." I held some embarrassment knowing Izuku looked extremely adorable in a stuffed version before the door opened. It revealed Katsumi and Saiko walking in.

"Sup, Momo. How's watching Eri?"

"She's been very good for me. So far, no trouble. Then again, that's to be suspected since it's Izuku who's trying to instill good habits in her."

"Mommy Kaachan. Mommy Saiko. Look what mommy Momo made me!" Eri held up the stuffed plushies with joy for both to smile.

"Dang those look nice."

"Fortunately, I don't have to worry about altering the baseline so much since it's quite a simple design. I did have to get a mental image of what it looked like in my head to have Akeno draw them. She's a really good drawer too. She gave me these designs in a matter of two days." I showed Katsumi the images for her to be mildly impressed.

"Guess that chick is good at more things than the S&M stuff she talks about." I stopped a moment before tapping her head with the papers. "What?" I pointed to Eri notably irritated for Katsumi to realize what I was meaning by it. "Whoops. My bad. I still will stand by a statement that Akeno's crazy thirsty."

"Then maybe mommy Akeno should drink some juice." We all stopped our conversation when Eri commented before bursting out into laughter at her lack of better understanding what Katsumi meant by 'thirsty'.

"*snort* She does, Snowball. *chuckles* Your daddy makes sure she gets her fair share of 'juice'."

"As well as you from what I have heard." Saiko continued to laugh before Katsumi immediately stopped to stare at her. "Don't look at me like that. You and I both know what you two do when Izuku isn't around as a way of helping her 'quench her thirst'." It looked as if a fight was about to start for Koneko and Kuroka to back into her human form and pull Eri away.

"YOU'RE DEAD, BRANIAC!" Saiko immediately began running away with Katsumi chasing after her to make it seem like a comedy skit.

"Mommy Kaachan and mommy Saiko are very silly, aren't they?"

"Yes Eri. Your mommies are very silly." 'Better Saiko than me, I'll admit to that much.'

With Izuku, Izuku POV;

"So we're in agreement that we'll need to gain assistance from the Yokai of Kyoto?" Everyone in the meeting agreed with Azazel before All Might raised his hand.

"What do you wish to do about Loki as well as the League of Villains? From what I am aware, both were notably dangerous in the most recent battle and completed tasks that are beyond thresholds humanity could consist of."