Battle against the Hassaikai

Ok, so I'm mixing the raid and the Kokabeil battle together with an explanation on how inside. Hope you enjoy.

Izuku POV:

A few days after rescuing Eri, we were told about an incident regarding Overhaul escaping. This didn't end well with many people believing Eri should be put into hiding. But there was one silver lining to this. The person that freed Overhaul was an ex communicated exorcist that used a Holy Sword fragment for the job. Thanks to this, the Gremory and Sitri houses were able to get involved to locate the two in the Yakuza stronghold. Right now, a group of pros and the members of both houses are waiting patiently outside for the officer with the warrant to come.

"Izuku." I turned around to see Koneko walk up to me. "Hey sis, you ready?" She nodded with both of us looking at the gate. "So you think that guy that stole the fragments is in there?" "Possibly." As we talked, Nejire came behind me for a hug. "Izuku!" The act surprised Irina and Xenovia who were beside me. "Hey Nejire, what are you doing here?" "Ryukyu was told to join. I'm here on standby." "Shame. I actually would want to see what one of my brothers girlfriends can do." While speaking, two guys came over with one having a hood over his head and a blond guy that looked like he's vault boy from Fallout. "So this is the infamous Izuku that you told about Nejire."

The blond guy stuck his hand out. "Mirio Togata. Or as I should be called here, Lumillion. This guy is Tamaki Amajiki or Suneater." I gave my hand to shake while holding my tails up in happiness. "Izuku Midoriya, or Deku for right now." "It's a pleasure to meet you Deku. I hope to see good things from you today." "Likewise." While speaking, the Gremory and Sitri houses came over with Sona speaking first. "Good to see you again Izu-I mean Deku." "Good to see you too Sona." "Oh yeah, where's Eri Deku? Is she ok?" "Yeah, she's with my mom." "That's right, Katsumi said you adopted a kid who was held prisoner by these people. Can I see a picture?" I pulled my phone out to scroll down my pictures to find one of my little snowball.

 Can I see a picture?" I pulled my phone out to scroll down my pictures to find one of my little snowball

"She's a little shy and self conscious about the horn on her head, but she's the cutest little thing." While this was going on, I was able to get my mom to watch her before any of this went down to at least know she's safe. Everyone smiled while seeing this with the cop coming to signal the raid to start. When he buzzed in, a guy spoken about in reports started coming our muscles ready sending some cops into the air.

 When he buzzed in, a guy spoken about in reports started coming our muscles ready sending some cops into the air