Attack

Kuroka POV:

After seeing Izuku leave the party to check on Ochako, I decided to hang out around Eri and Kuro so his mates can have some fun. "Hey Eri, they just put out more food. Wanna hit up the new stuff with your aunt."

"That sounds nice." I picked Eri up and began walking towards the platters to see some shrimp cocktail out to go right for that. "Eww."

"Shrimp is good, Eri. Your daddy likes it."

"Yuck!" she started making a face as I passed her one to immediately have Kuro eat it. "Ooh. Can I have that?" Eri began pointing to a platter holding some roasted pepper and cheese on a cracker on it to give her a few. "Yummy."

'At least she likes some stuff here.' I smiled at this before sensing something off followed by a smell of corpses. "Kuro. Warn Serafall I smell something dangerous coming this way."

"Meow/Right!" He hopped out of Eri's arms and began running towards her. As he did, several portals came out of nowhere from that mist villain guy's power with the monsters they called Nomu coming out with the weirdo with hands on beside Kokabiel and the Nordic God of Mischief Loki.

"Seems we're late to the party. I guess we'll just have to crash it then." The Nomu started attacking everyone they could see with panic now happening. Everyone started coming to arms with the scents on these being far different than the ones that I've met.

"Crap! Kuroka! Take Eri out of here, now! Go to Tsu and Ochako and keep them safe as well!" Katsumi shouted to me as one of the Nomu's heads were blasted off.

I immediately began running out of the area with Eri heading towards the room where I smelled Ochako. On the way there however, I crossed paths with someone I'd rather not have Eri around. "Nice to see you again, Kuroka."

"Overhaul." My fur started to stand on edge as he felt completely different than before. Almost as if he had holy and demonic power inside him. It felt like I was facing an Arch Devil and Arch Angel at the same time. "What the hell did you do? You smell like a warped hybrid of power."

"Well, our little encounter at my former base left me with both a seething rage for you and your damned family, but also a bit of insight of the world we live in. No God and that means there's next to no consequence to what I hold. As such, I created myself to be a perfect model. A true Balance Breaker if you wish to call me that."

"...You're insane."

"Perhaps, but I'm not the first subject. The Nomu in the hall and attacking your brother right now are the same as me. Hybrids I invented for this very day. Now, hand over Eri and I'll make this quick for us all." Eri started to tremble in my arms as I held her tight refusing this. "Figures. I would've believed you were smarter, Kuroka. Unlike me, you're weak to angelic powers." Overhaul slammed his left hand on the wall to destroy it and nearly stab me and Eri full of holes. "I guess we'll have to treat this as the more draconial method." He started pulling out four pairs of wings with one side being angel and the other being Devil.

"Eri. Whatever you do, do not let go of your aunt."

"O-ok." I could tell she was timid and scared of what was happening to know her safety in this was going to be both a top priority and hinderance to me fighting this asshole.

In the forest, 3rd person POV:

As the ruckus inside the large Gremory estate began, Izuku began picking it up by his hearing with Ragdoll sensing several different forces she didn't with her quirk. "Someone's attacking."

"Do we know who?"

"Smells like corpses. Something tells me I know who it is." Izuku stopped his sense of thought when he picked up several other scents that were...off to him as well as one of Kota laced with fear. "EVERYONE! WE GOTTA HURRY NOW!" Izuku went charging through the forest before coming across the small boy Kota about to be attacked by some man with muscle fibers bulging out of his body. "MEWOTRIOT SMASH!" Izuku gave a solid punch to the guy's face to slide him back into a rock before standing in front of Kota.