Mating Video

3rd person POV:

Izuku found himself sitting on Camie's bed looking at her walls. They seemed somewhat normal for a girl her age. At least, for someone like Camie. Phrases on the wall held on by wall putty of heroes or motivational speakers, some stuffed animals that were kinda cute on her dresser, the occasional picture of her family as he assumed as well as her with some friends in and out of school. There really wasn't anything off about her room to his belief with a unique smell of floral scented air fresheners in the air from one plugged in to the side wall. 'I guess she was into this stuff.'

"Ok, almost done. Hey, Iba. You good with puttin on the langire I lent you?" Camie asked looking over to Ibara hiding in her closet.

"I'm not coming out wearing this and you can't make me!"

"C'mon, Ibara. You look sexy. Don't you wanna show Izuku how naughty you can be for him~" Camie tried to suggest Ibara to come out, but she was still very adimant.

"I'm not coming out no matter what you say wearing this. It's absurd someone would enjoy wearing something like this!"

Akeno looked from the chair she was sitting in while looking down at her jet black translucent garments with a guarter belt around her lower stomach and openings in specific locations of the outfit with some confusion. "This isn't as bad as you think. In all honesty, Izuku's going to see much worse when he puts a baby in you." The reborn Devil had no remark back at this for her to roll her eyes. "Fine. But don't blame us if we hog Izuku all to ourselves and you're left with him being limp and unable to satisfy you~"

The closet opened up slowly with Ibara coming out a bit to slide out, holding her hands over her chest and lower half. "D-don't make this seem more dirty than it already is. It's embarrassing that I'm wearing this to begin with." Izuku didn't say anything as he simply blushed looking at her in a pure white translucent version of Akeno's outfit. He turned to Camie who held on an oversized shirt to cover her body, but reveal enough to show she didn't have any underwear on underneath.

"This should almost do it....and, done." She finished setting up a camera while having it linked to her phone before walking over and placing the phone on the nightstand. "Alright. Time for a little payback on my end." Camie had an evil smirk to her to make Izuku a little worried.

"Uhh, you sure you wanna go through with this? I mean, it's fair to want payback on someone that insulted you and your friends, but this seems a little...extreme."

"Izuku. Naive, adorable and pure Izuku. You can enjoy the pleasures of women, but you don't know how petty we can be when we have our horns twisted. Now let me make this clear to you my cute little kitty." Camie held Izuku's cheeks while explaining with a smirk. "That limp dicked fuck brain, Shishikura can say what he wants about me. I've made peace with myself about that. But fuck with my friends and insult them including the woman I like having a little girl on girl play with and I'm not afraid to use my claws to yank your fucking balls off and feed them to Kuro." Izuku was dead silent when he heard this with Akeno giggling a bit.

"I never thought you to be the petty type, Camie. You're always so easy going. It's a bit of a turn on for me~"

Camie smiled at this before looking at Izuku. "I want you to wait to the side and get that dick of yours super hard as I start a bit of foreplay with Akeno when the video turns on." Izuku didn't want to anger Camie at this point to simply nod and walk over to the side. "Just press the start button when you're ready. I've already got my phone's camera setting hooked up to it for when we do a close up of you putting a bun in me."

"Umm...ok. I'm gonna start it..." Izuku didn't say anything as he motioned his finger to show Camie that the recording was started.

Lemon Warning🍋