Parental Turmoil

Izuku POV:

As the week went by, we were told of a Provisional Exam for us. Apparently, the exam only happens two times a year with it being a step towards becoming a hero from what Nemuri told us. Apparently, the license allows us to interact with incidents where our quirk can be used without concern of legal action taken against us. This would would be mandatory for the next steps of the factions since it would make actions that would be needed to be done, capable of being handled by us. Today however, my mind was on something else entirely.

"So, let me just make certain I know exactly what you're implying." Since Nejire and I were planning on having a child together, even though it wasn't of my saying as much. We decided to tell Ryukyu since she's her legal guardian and deserves to at least know what will go on. Right now, she's glaring at me across the couch I was sitting on almost as if she was staring at the depths of my soul itself. "You decide to date my daughter, violate her purity, bring in a child to make her act as a mother and now you wish to spread your seed and impregnate her."

"...If it makes things better, I was never forced to do any of the things and it was my own opinion. I could've also waited to become a mom, but I do wanna be one to my own baby." Nejire points this out for Ryukyu to stare at her before looking back at me.

"I hope you know, my daughter is not some cheap 500 yen prostitute that you can use up and then toss away."

"Mom."

"I'm being serious right now, Nejire. I did not willingly become your legal guardian just to have someone waltce into your life and ruin it for you. I made an oath to become someone that would side with and support your decisions while also protecting you until you are able to make decisions yourself for the betterment of your life as a whole. Whether he is or isn't knowledgable about that, Midoriya needs to be aware I am not going to idly sit by and allow him to do as he pleases with you."

"I understand." I felt really uneasy as I spoke with Ryukyu. "You're her mother, and I respect that. That's also the reason why I wanted to call you here. Though this is something between us, we at least thought you deserved to know about what we're planning to do. I didn't get the luxury to tell Ochako and Kaachan's parents first hand. Though their mothers planned for this after they umm...saw what we had done one evening, their fathers were about to kill me. *ahem* I didn't want you to think I'm pulling Nejire away from you."

Ryukyu's stare somewhat lessened before turning to Nejire. "I still do not stand by this completely." She turned back to me before speaking. "Midoriya. You are probably already aware of my daughter's past. As such, she is 'damaged goods' as an easier way to explain it. She already has a large amount of personal troubles in her life that I have been trying to help overcome. Not only that, but there is matters that revolve around her biological father. My daughter has been through enough to the point she is without a doubt not normal. Bringing a child into this may make things even more complicated for her as well as yourself."

"I'm well aware and I wouldn't call her 'damaged goods'. I understand you though." I tried to think of the best way to reassure Ryukyu with not a lot coming to mind. "Nejire has been through a lot and I understand there may be some troubles for her, but I'm willing to help her and be patient."

Ryukyu stared at me a moment before letting out a sigh. "Fine. But I think you deserve to learn of Nejire's past to have a better understanding of how mentally fragile she truly is."

Nejire looked worried before I nodded. "Understood." I turned to her before placing my hand up. "May I?" She nodded for me to place my palm on the top of my girlfriend's head. As this happened, I shut my eyes to see her past and learn of the details through Nejire's mind.