Midnight's Lover!?

Few weeks ago, Katsumi POV:

The day was somewhat boring with me and Ochako watching a talk show regarding Midnight and Mt. Lady as the guests. It was kinda alright until the talk went to who they were dating. "No need talking to this old lady. She probably only has sex friends who only care for her body. They'll probably leave when she's used up in the next few years anyway."

"What was that?" Midnight was somewhat annoyed by this while Mt. Lady continued.

"Then again, that is if you even have guys that like old women."

"Just because I'm in my thirties, doesn't mean I'm an old lady! At least I didn't sit down and accept the first man that showed wood in front of me like yourself."

"You wanna go there sister!?"

"Bring it!" It eventually started to become a major catfight with Midnight walking into the room to see it. "Oh my god, that was a horrible interview."

Ochako turned around and began asking our teacher about what her love life actually is like. "So Ms. Midnight, why don't you have a boyfriend? No offense, but I'd kinda think you could land one extremely easily."

"It's not that simple Uraraka. I mean, there are a lot of guys interested in me, but not for the way I want them to be. Most people when they think the R rated hero, they think an easy lay or a straight up slut. To be honest though, I never even slept with a man."

"Woah, woah, woah, back it up for a sec teach. You're a virgin?"

"And what is wrong with that?" She seemed pissed with my comment for me to explain.

"Nothin. Just kinda...shocked really. I mean, you're the 'R rated hero' and you never had a first time. That's uhh...that's weird When you think about it."

"Everyone has their first Katsumi Bakugou. Not everyone has a strapping young stallion of a cat you girls do. Keep that in mind before thinking of what others are like." She walked out of the room for me and Ochako to look at each other.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Have it seem like Deku's dating Ms. Midnight on social media?"

"Fuck yeah. Ass bitch wants to mock our teacher for some scumbags not seeing her as a woman and instead a cheap hole, she's gonna get the shock of her life knowing she's getting corked by the most skilled first year." I started sending a group message to the girls to begin the plan. Hopefully by the time this is done and over with, Midnight is gonna shove this down that fat ass bitch's throat and have her get off on that. 'I wonder if this counts as helping hook up the two?'

Back to present, Nemuri POV:

'What the hell is this?' Opening up my messages, I find a link from Yuu about me dating one of my students.

Yuu: WHO ARE YOU DATING!?

Me: What are you talking about!? I'm not dating a student!

Yuu: Bullshit! You're dating someone from the first years. Now fess up you goddamn cradle robber!

I was somewhat annoyed with the comment before another was sent over my screen.

Yuu: Ok then, how about I offer to bring Shinji along for a double date at that nice restaurant in Kamino that just opened up. If you don't come with the guy, I'll say that it was a lie on social media.

Me: Oh come on! That wasn't even me that sent the rumor around! That makes me look worse regardless!

Yuu: Not even like you could get a boy yourself. Hag.