Genius Illusions

So this one's gonna be about Camie and Saiko folks. Saiko had come to her friend in hopes to get her opinion about something which they had to talk to Katsumi. Enjoy.

Saiko POV:

"Hey Katsumi. You got a second?" "What do you want Illusion girl?" Camie had pointed towards me in a way to explain I had wished to speak to her. Katsumi glanced back while trying to brush Eri's hair to see me and motion to the couch. "So why ya here tea woman." "It's Seiko Intelli." "Whatever." I took a deep breath not sure where to begin. "I know we do these in lots, but is there by any chance I could uh....be the next even without a lot being drawn?" She started to smirk at me before asking. "Next in what?" "Y-you know. The uh *mumbling*." "Excuse me?" "I-I said the mexp to swep wish Izwuku." She started smiling knowing exactly now what I was meaning. "Can you repeat that one last time." 'Are you truly going to make me say this in front of Eri!?' I had taken a deep breath before finally letting out why I was saying. "Can I be the next to sleep with Izuku please!? I'm having personal issues that I cannot have satisfied anymore unless I am to sleep with him!"

I immediately stopped to realize I spoke of something inappropriate in front of Eri. She however just stared at me confused. "Does mommy Saiko mean sleep with daddy like how you mommy Sona, and mommy Ocha sleep with him?" "Mmm kinda. It's more an adult thing that she's talking about. Either way, get your father up along with Ochako, raccoon eyes, and ears." "Ok mommy." Eri gave her a small kiss before going to get the four she spoke of up. When she left, Katsumi turned to us with a smirk. "They had a foursome last night in ears' room. Glanced in to see Deku going to town on Ochako like a beast with the other two with his jizz pouring out face down." "And like, you let Eri go into that?" "Deku knows to hide when we fuck in front of her. He knows how to do this. Anyway, where's this coming from tea woman?" "Again, it's Saiko! And it's kinda been a thing for the last few weeks."

Flashback to Saiko's dreams

The dream always starts off the same. I wake up to the feeling of something inside my lower half. It isn't a bad feeling, but a pleasant for me to desire it more than one might. I glance down to notice I'm completely naked with another set of legs behind me. When I look up, I notice it's Izuku as he holds onto my buttocks and moves his hips. He then turns me around to see what we are doing to instead of say anything about us stopping, push him to continue forward. He then latches onto me and pulls me into a kiss as his rhythm gets even faster and the feeling of him swelling inside me forces something to ache in me before I become overwhelmed by a sudden heat coming from inside.

Back to present

The two look at me somewhat amazed that I had spoken of this. "Dude, you're having fucking wet dreams of Deku railing you like a bitch." "The way that sounds is like kinda hot." I hold my head in shame explaining this. "It's gotten worse however." "In what way?" Both ask for me to explain. "Recently I have been....consoling myself to this image. However, it has been significantly worse the past week to the point I can't even look at Izuku without those lucid dreams coming into my head." "So why is Illusion girl here?" "Saiko couldn't say this alone cause she was like uber ashamed of herself. So as her friend, I like toats helped her as like moral support like fam." "Speak normal dammit!" "I've been trying to get her to quit with this and speak like a proper human being. You can tell how far that's worked." We laughed a bit with Katsumi thinking of what we would do. When she came up with an idea, she spoke up.

"I'm not gonna make this a normal thing. But for today just to get your stress under control, you can take Deku to fuck your brains out. The only condition is Illusion girl goes with you." I smiled while nodding. "Thank you so much Katsumi! I'm forever in your debt!" "Relax. Also, make sure Deku comes back by 5. We've got a guest coming for him to meet again." Camie and myself nodded before Izuku, Ochako, Mina, and Kyoka can't downstairs. "Hey Kaachan. Eri said you wanted me to get up?" "Yup. Today you're spending a date with Illusion girl and Tea girl." "How many times am I going to have to ask you to call me Saiko before you finally call me it?" "Get a bun in the oven and I'll call you worse." Ochako and Mina had begun to snicker with Eri on top of Izuku's shoulders asking in confusion. "Daddy, what does it mean to have a 'bun in the oven' as mommy Kaachan said?" "It's an adult term sweetie. You'll get it when your older." "Well, why don't you three head out and get this going. I'll take care of Eri with the girls here." "Katsumi had practically thrown us out. I glanced at Camie and Izuku for them to be just as surprised.