Phoenix and Fallen Angel

Izuku POV:

As me and Ravel began to walk up to the shrine, we were met with Issei and Akeno waiting for us. "Nice to see you've come Izuku." "*sniff* *sniff* What's that smell? It smells like sweat and...." I held my ears down for them to somewhat understand what it was. "Did you do a girl before coming here?" "...Ravel had uh, showed up in a bad time and let's leave it at that." I didn't want to say anymore since it was kinda not appropriate to explain. "So you came from getting to bone a girl!? Aww man! At least tell me how awesome her tits were. I gotta know that at least-" I tail slapped the perv to the floor before walking over to Akeno. "So what are we doing here? Also, how can you three manage on a holy ground rather well?" "You know, I'm sorta wondering that too?" The perv got up before we were met bit a massive light from above. When it dulled down, a man came down with wings and a heavenly aura around him.

 When it dulled down, a man came down with wings and a heavenly aura around him

"Holy wings, halo, and an aura of an arch angel. Michel I'm guessing?" "Yes young nekomata. It's nice to meet you and the Red Dragon Emperor." Though he seemed to be completely different than what I'd expect, there was without a doubt a difference between the angel's faction leader and all the demons and fallen angels up to this point that I've seen. He was far stronger just by his presence alone. "May we enter young devil?" Akeno nodded for her to lead us into the temple to an open space for all five of us to speak. "So what are we doing here?" I asked Akeno and Ravel since I was kinda clueless on what I was supposed to do. "I have come to discuss some matters that revolve around you as well as give a gift of good will to the Gremory house for what they have done and to prove the angels are willing to support an offer that is on the table regarding the war that has been on a stalemate for quite a while." 'A while. More like over a thousand years if you want to be realistic.' I quietly listened as Michel brought out a holy sword to present to us.

' I quietly listened as Michel brought out a holy sword to present to us

"Wait, is that the holy sword Escalon?" "It is young nekomata. For reasons of good will, we have decided to give the holy dragon slaying sword to the Red Dragon Emperor. This will without a doubt make him stronger as well as make the devil race understand that we do not have any ill will against them." "Ok, but is this gonna hurt me cause of it being a holy weapon?" "It won't. I made sure it would be safe for you." Akeno reassures is for Issei to take the sword in his Boosted Gear before Michel looked at me. "Now for you young Izuku Midoriya. We must discuss a topic that is rather important." "Ok." "This revolves around both Irina Shidou and Xenovia Quarta." "What's wrong?" "First and foremost, I'd like to apologize on the church's behalf upon excommunicating Xenovia. Due to the ordeal we have, it is more than vital that we keep followers in our faction. So as such, we have unfortunately had to take chances and excommunicate her instead of risk the chances of losing more followers." I was relatively annoyed with the answer, but I was able to understand where he was coming from in a wider perspective than my own.