Chapter 65

Sams pov

Trigger warning buddies. I'll put a little ⚠️ over where it starts.

I watched as Colby left the house, I was in my human form now. Colby had said that he wanted me to be in human form just Incase. I didn't know what that meant but I obeyed.

Elton, Corey, Aaron and Devyn where all watching me. I could tell by the way they looked at me they felt bad. But I felt ok. I had been away from Colby longer then just a few hours.

"Hey Sammy?" Devyn asked, "can I do your makeup for a video? If you don't want to that's completely fine." I thought about it before agreeing. I'm sure it would be fun.

~~~~~~~Time skip bitch~~~~~~~

It was late and I was starting to worry about Colby. Everyone else had gone to bed, assuring me that he was fine but I didn't know.

Finally at about 2 in the morning, he walked through to door. He was obviously drunk out of his mind. I could tell by the way he stumbled in. He looked at me and smiled a sinister smile.

⚠️

"C-Colbs?" I asked nervously. He just walked up to me. I wasn't expecting what came next. He smiled then slapped me. Hard. So hard that I fell to the ground. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"You will not call me Colby or any other nickname, got it?" He slurred. I nodded fast. "Good. Now come on, I wanna play with my toy." I whimpered which earned me another slap. I silently followed behind him, all the way to his room. Once there, he let his pants and underwear fall to the ground. I shuttered.

"Suck." Was all he said. I immediately started, not wanting to anger him anymore. However, he got fed up with me not going fast enough so he started to fuck my face. I didn't gag, I couldn't, I didn't have a gag reflex. I was trained out of that really quick. I just let him have his way with me.

"On the bed." He slurred again. I quickly obeyed. He smiled before climbing on top of me. I wanted to talk him out of it, but I was too scared, I didn't want to get hurt again.

He pinned my hands above my head with one hand and rapped the other around my throat. Then he squeezed, cutting off my air supply, as he slammed into me completely dry. I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

His grip loosened, allowing me to take in a few gulps of air. But he quickly tightened it again, seeing as I was making too much noise. He moaned quietly as he thrusted in and out. I didn't receive any pleasure.

It went on like this for a while. Him tightening and loosening his grip, just so I would stay conscious, he wouldn't let me pass out. Then he would harshly bite at my skin, drawing blood a few times. By the time he was done, I was bleeding everywhere. My butt bleeding from him being too rough and my marks bleeding from him biting me.

Ok ur good

"Get out." He said when he was done. I quickly walked out, which was more like a slow limp. I could barely walk after all that and I was super dizzy.

I slowly, very slowly made my way to Elton's room. I didn't care that I was naked, I needed help. I knocked timidly before hearing a grunt from the other side. Soon Elton was at the door looking at me in shock.

"Sam!? What happened!?" He yelled. I shushed him and limped in, collapsing on the floor. I was in so much pain I though I was gunna pass out. I curled into a little ball, covering my privets with my tail, and shook.

"Colby," I whimpered. Elton looked confused before it clicked.

"Colby did this too you?" The tears fell. I tried to cry quietly but I just couldn't, I was in so much pain.

"Shh, shh, don't cry. I'm gunna make everything better. Come on let's get you cleaned up." Elton said as he picked me up. I just let him. I didn't care what happened to me at this point.

He took me to his shower and sat me down. Silent tears rolled down my cheeks as Elton cleaned me. He let me sit there until my backside stopped bleeding, which took a while. He washed my hair and my body, then dried me and gave me some clothes.

"You sleep on the bed, I'll take the floor." He said as we got back to his room. I was too tired to argue, so I just nodded and slowly laid down. I whimpered as I did so, everything hurting so bad.

I thought about a lot as I laid there. I thought about my first time. I thought about my first auction. I thought about Colby. I thought about how he had promised he wouldn't hurt me. He promised he would never use me like that. I guess promises were made to be broken.

Needless to say, I didn't sleep at all that night.