Not a chapter

Hey. I'm sorry to come to you guys empty handed. I'm trying to finish up a chapter I've been working on and then everything in my life just fell apart. It's a lot of stress and the panic attacks have gotten worse. I'm sorry I couldn't provide when I said I would. I wasn't expecting everything to go wrong so fast. Truth is, it's been a while sense I've been happy. I was counting on this one thing, hoping and praying that it could bring some joy into my life. I was relying on it so heavily that I couldn't even see that it was making everything worse.

I have a lot to figure out now. Hopefully I can get it all done soon and continue to work on this and my other book to get them done. Right now I'm just truly not stable enough to work on this. I'm so sorry that I've let you guys down once again. It's ok if you didn't read this, I don't blame you. But this is why I won't be updating for a while.

I'm so so so sorry. Words can truly not express how horrible I feel to do this to you guys. Especially those who were there before this story got deleted. You guys mean the world to me and are quite truly one of the only good things I have left. So thank you for dealing with all my bullshit.

I love you guys so so so much. Please forgive me.