Chapter 46

Colby's POV

I quickly walked into my room where I threw on a t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. Then I walked to the bathroom where I brushed my hair and my teeth. Once all that was done I walked over to Sams door and knocked lightly.

"Y-yeah?" I heard from behind the door.

"Can I come in?" I asked, not wanting to walk in on him changing.

"Y-yeah." I heard again. I opened the door and peaked in a little before walking all the way in. I noticed that he was wearing his brown hoodie that went down to his fingertips along with some black skinny jeans. He looked absolutely adorable to say the least. I smiled at him as I sat on the bed.

"D-Does this look ok? I-If not I can change, I-I mean I don't want to embarrass y-you guys or anything-" Sam rambled on until I cut him off.

"Sammy you look adorable baby and you never embarrass me, ok?" He looked down at his sleeves before looking back up with a pink blush spread across his face.

"O-ok" he said quietly, playing with his sleeves a little. My heart melted over his nervousness. He absolutely adorable.

"C'mon baby, lets go downstairs." I said, walking over to him. I put my arm around him, pulling him closer to me. He looked up at me with his big, blue, innocent eyes. I smiled and squeezed his arm lightly before we headed downstairs.

Corey met us at the bottom of the stairs. He was walking back and forth, a distressed look on his face.

"Corey, what's wrong bro?" I asked, making it down the rest of the stairs. He stoped walking and turned around to face us.

"Elton said 'get ready' what do you think that means?" He asked. Corey always got paranoid when Elton had a surprise. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure it's nothing bad, we'll be fine." I said, trying to comfort him.

"I don't know dude." He retorted, "it's Elton, he's crazy." He pauses and looked at Sam, "plus I really don't want to scare Sam." Sammy's ears perked up at the sound of his name.

"It'll be fine. He knows not to do anything crazy, especially with Sam." I smiled and looked down at the, now, confused Sam.

"I don't know guys, I'm pretty unpredictable." Elton said as he walked into the room with his camera. He laughed as Corey jumped like ten feet in the air.

"Ok." He began to talk, trying to calm down, "Ok, we gotta go, Amanda's already there." He smirked and began walking to his car. Corey looked at me with wide eyes but, I just shrugged it off as Elton led us to the car. Once we were all in, he began to drive us to the mystery location.