Chapter 47

Sam POV

I cling onto Colby's shirt once the car came to a full stop and the engine turned off. I was nervous. Colby had told me about the pranks Elton pulled and they didn't sound fun.

"C'mon guys, let's go!" Elton said, pushing the car door open. Corey gave us a look before following him.

"Ready Sammy?" Colby asked. He looked more worried then Corey. I nodded but his expression didn't change. "If anything gets too much for you let me know and we can go home, ok?" I nodded again, Colby softening his expression. He sighed before opening the door and getting out, me following right behind him.

"Hey love birds, I thought you were making out." Elton chuckled. I blushed and looked down, holding onto Colby's shirt tighter.

"Elton, shut up and tell us what we're doing." Colby responded, clearly annoyed. I looked up to see Elton smirking and pulling out his camera.

"Hello everyone! Tonight we are going to be staying at an amusement park." He said excitedly, "it also has an abandoned water park right next to it. Plus I brought the penny boards so we can skate down it." I heard Colby sigh and Elton laugh at him.

"It'll be fun!" He said, Colby nodded and rolled his eyes. "C'mon lets go find a place to hide." Elton grabbed the camera and walked into the park. I fiddled with my collar as I followed close behind Colby.

"You ok baby?" He asked, startling me a bit. I nodded and went back to playing with the chain that hung around my neck. "Are you sure?"
He asked again, seeming more worried.

"J-Just a little n-nervous." I finally replied, sticking my hands into my pockets. Colby rapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Ok we give up." Elton said, "let's just go ask the guy if he will just let us stay. The worst he can say is no." Colby shrugged along with Corey and Amanda, so we walked over to one of the employees.

"Hi how can I help you?" He asked nicely. Elton set his camera on the desk.

"This is a weird question but I was wondering, I have a YouTube channel where I stay overnight at places. So could we maybe stay over night here?" He asked, seeming nervous.

"Um I mean." The guy paused, "the boss is gone and he doesn't have to know. Tell you what, slip me 200 and I'll let you." Everyone looked shocked.

"Will you keep the rides on and everything?" Elton asked.

"Well now you're wanting a little more so, slip me 400 and we can do that." The guy said. Everyone was looking at each other in disbelief. I was just really confused.

"Ok deal." Elton said, shaking the guys hand. The guy smiled as Elton pulled out some money and gave it to him.

"Ok let's start." He said.

~~~~~time skip cuz I'm lazy~~~~~

We had been on so many rides, at first they were scary but now they were really fun! The guy, that we had come to know as Mike, then approached us with a smile.

"I've been thinking." He said, looking at me. I knew where this was going so I whimpered and his behind Colby. "I'll let you take your money back, if you give me an hour with your werewolf." I pinned my ears as he smirked and licked his lips.

"Absolutely not." I heard Colby say almost immediately. My ears perked up at that. Elton had payed a lot of money, I was surprised that they didn't at least consider it.

"C'mon man, it's just-"

"I said no." Colby said sternly, making me whimper a little. He sounded scary.

"Ok look man, last I recalled, you didn't pay, he did." He argued looking at Elton. Elton shook his head, pointing at Colby.

"He's not mine, he's Colby's, and even if he was I wouldn't do that to him." Elton explained calmly. Colby looked like he was about to burst.

"Ok I think we're done here, thanks." Corey said, trying to ease the tension. The guy nodded and walked off.

"Can you believe that guy?" Amanda asked. They all started talking until noticing Colby's hard breathing.

"Colby? You ok?" Elton asked, Colby shook his head.

"I'm about to blow and I don't want Sam to hear me yelling." I whimpered at the thought of Colby yelling.

"Corey, Amanda, take Sam to the water slide we wanna skate down. I'll help Colby." I looked at Elton then at Colby, who was walking off. Corey and Amanda began walking the opposite direction. I started to walk to Colby.

"Sam go with Corey and Amanda." Colby said in that scary stern tone. "Now!" He yelled, staring me right in the eyes. I pinned my ears and rapped my tail around my leg before running to catch up with Corey.

I kept my head down, following then silently. I didn't want to get yelled at again. I didn't like getting yelled at. It made me have panic attacks sometimes.

"Sam, you ok?" Amanda asked once we had reached the slide. I nodded, although it was a lie. She sighed before speaking.

"Why don't you come sit next to me?" I quickly got up and sat next to her. I pulled my knees to my chest, burying my head into them. I flinched when I felt a hand on my still pinned ears.

"It's just me, you're ok." I heard Amanda say quietly. Just as I was starting to relax, I heard footsteps approaching. I began to shake as they got closer.

"Sammy, can I talk to you?" I heard Colby say. I was scared but I didn't want to make him angry and yell again. So I got up and followed him down the stairs.

"Sammy I'm so sorry." He started, causing my head to snap up. Why was he sorry? I was the one that messed up.

"I didn't mean to yell at you. That guy just got me so worked up. I just couldn't believe that was happening. I'm just sorry. Can you forgive me?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I-I'm the one th-that didn't follow instructions." I mumbled to myself.

"That gives me no right to yell or snap at you. You've been through so much already, you don't deserve that, ok?" He asked, lifting my chin slightly. I nodded making him smile.

"Ok now let's go have some fun." He said, starting to walk up the stairs.